PDA

View Full Version : Need some Volunteers for reading

Baby Boomer
03-05-2008, 07:40
I've posted this for a request.

Before I ask I will tell you of what Game I plan to create in the Gameroom. It will be detailed and addictive. It is similar to Rise of Civilastions game crrently running but has its unique traits. (It follows history, diffrent Rules and the background is established already.)

Of course I want it to be perfect when it starts. No creases to fold out and a smooth game to flow on. If there are four volunteers who have some spare time on their hands to read through the Rules and make sure everything makes sense.

If you wish so post. Any questions post. The Rules are long but easy to understand. There will be at least two week's of testing and editting to be done and make sure you PM Box is constantly emptied.

More infomation on the Game will be told further down the track.

Moderators when the four volunteers have signed up please close this thread, even delete it. :egypt:

Twilightblade
03-05-2008, 09:19
Ill give it a try

how long exactly are these rules?

Baby Boomer
03-05-2008, 10:00
I'll give it a try!

How long exactly are these rules?

Excellent.

The rules are a few pages, but I will be sending it to you by subject and it shan't take long. :balloon2:

Sarathos
03-05-2008, 10:23
Yeah, Twilight has plenty fo time. There is nothing else he could be doing, no English, Maths or Christian assignments to be done, two of which are due next week btw.

Myrddraal
03-05-2008, 12:03
I'll read them if you like.

TBH, as I'll some day be hosting my first Large mafia game "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" and I intend to use a bit of artistic license with the roles, I'd appreciate a few readers who could give me their opinion on wether the roles will be balanced.

Since it's a matter of balance, I'd really appreciate some current hosts to give their criticism.

Sorry for partly hijacking your thread.

PershsNhpios
03-05-2008, 12:13
What era of history, worthy Babe of Boom?

Twilightblade
03-05-2008, 12:13
Well sarathos seeing as I dont do CS as a subject it rules that one out and math is almost done and I've worked on it less than an hr so I do have plenty of time

Baby Boomer
03-05-2008, 12:31
What era of history, worthy Babe of Boom?

15th Century Italy (It hosts some of the most advanced countries in the world at the time and was quite famous) I hope to make it as historically accurate as possible; and also fun.

PershsNhpios
03-05-2008, 12:41
An area of Renaissance I know little of!

My knowledge of that era is confined to Oesterreich!

In any case, I am interested - but I am sorry I cannot be an overseer to your rules.
I commend your dedication, and your fascination!

Seamus Fermanagh
03-05-2008, 22:02
15th Century Italy (It hosts some of the most advanced countries in the world at the time and was quite famous) I hope to make it as historically accurate as possible; and also fun.

...ah, Machiavelli, Alghieri, Savonarola...what's not to love!

Sasaki Kojiro
03-05-2008, 22:03
I'll read them if you like.

TBH, as I'll some day be hosting my first Large mafia game "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" and I intend to use a bit of artistic license with the roles, I'd appreciate a few readers who could give me their opinion on wether the roles will be balanced.

Since it's a matter of balance, I'd really appreciate some current hosts to give their criticism.

Sorry for partly hijacking your thread.

I can give it a look over.

woad&fangs
03-05-2008, 22:03
I'm willing to help.

shlin28
03-05-2008, 22:43
I can do it

Twilightblade
03-05-2008, 23:56

A popular subject, also very interesting

When do I get my reading? :beam:

scottishranger
03-06-2008, 02:40
If you still have room I will play.

Baby Boomer
03-06-2008, 07:26
If you still have room I will play.

There is no game yet; but will be when the Rules are finished and pictures ready.

PM's for reader's being sent out. There are currently 5 people helping. Moderator (Andres) could you please close this thread.:balloon2:

Andres
03-06-2008, 09:49
PM's for reader's being sent out. There are currently 5 people helping. Moderator (Andres) could you please close this thread.:balloon2:

As requested: :dancinglock:

:bow: