PDA

View Full Version : Ding, Fries are Done! [Concluded]

Motep
03-05-2008, 14:35
In a small diner about four miles from nowhere, an employee has suspiciosly died, having been choked with bacon grease. The Owner of the establishment has called his six employees together, and the seven of them have been trying to find a way to get at this man without involving the police, as that would be strike three for the diner, and it will be closed. What they do not know is that one of their number is an undercover police officer, there to keep an eye on things. The idea that they formulate is that they will lynch a man each day, and if the killings persist, they will lynch another.

Roles:

1 Undercover cop - you can investigate one person each night. Once you find the killer, you can arrest him and everybody else at the diner, giving you the victory. Do not be mistaken, you are not with the employees in this. (still get to vote, btw)

1 Snoopy waitress/waiter - you can investigate one person each night 50% accuracy. You will not recieve false results. Your victory is with the employees. (still get to vote, btw)

4 employees/ owner - you can vote each day to achieve victory.

1 killer - You can kill once each night, and are expected to. Victory will be achieved when there are only two that oppose you. They think they can halve your wages, they think they can make you wash their cars easchj day, well, they are wrong! They will never think little of you again, for you are...well...you dont have an allias yet, but you will...eventually...

Andres
Factionheir
Elite Ferret
Shlin28
Glenn
gibs
pevegreen

Andres
03-05-2008, 14:37
Ding!

Motep
03-05-2008, 14:58
Ding!

I was hoping that someone would do that, But I wasnt counting on it. :2thumbsup:

FactionHeir
03-05-2008, 16:23
:yes:

Ferret
03-05-2008, 17:57
in :D

edit: wooooo 1000th post!

shlin28
03-05-2008, 22:42
In!

PershsNhpios
03-05-2008, 23:08
Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding!

Service!

gibsonsg91921
03-05-2008, 23:09
warm cup'a coffee dear?

edit: dibs

edit2: in

Motep
03-05-2008, 23:14
Okay, I will need one more.

pevergreen
03-05-2008, 23:32
me.

Motep
03-05-2008, 23:57
well...

It was a deserty day, as one might expect in the middle of the desert. Nobody in the diner liked the location, but the Employer thopught it best to take up some place remote to avoid the authorities. He pulled together his small group of employees, and laid upon them a speach. "Okay, listen up. Today, when there are no customers, we will vote upon which of us will be killed. Afterwards, we will draw straws to decide which one of us takes up his chores, with no additional pay, of course." He pauses to look around the room, and, seeing a car parking outside, say with some surprise, "We have a customer, so we will have to put off the vote." Another pause. "GET TO WORK!!!"

Begin the first phase of day

have fun, it will last untill I am able to edit...24 hours, give or take a few

FactionHeir
03-06-2008, 00:00
I'm supposed to boss people around, so vote: Glenn

PershsNhpios
03-06-2008, 00:02
Right.. So I would imagine this means someone gets to die.

My guess is that either Elite Ferret or Faction Heir are Mafia.

And also I assume that Pevergreen, no matter what, would have us all die.

Don't ask me why, I don't have evidence.

Edit: That was intended to be first post.

We are voting then?

pevergreen
03-06-2008, 00:08
I only wanted everyone dead in Las Vegas as my role said if i did that, id win.

For Now

Random.org puts money on Andres being the mafia

Vote: Andres

PershsNhpios
03-06-2008, 00:18
-----"We have a customer, so we will have to put off the vote." Another pause. "GET TO WORK!!!"-----

Ok.. So who has made the mistake?

The host or the players?

gibsonsg91921
03-06-2008, 00:47
Vote: pevergreen

Last one to join, eh?

And what's the deal with "gibs... whatever"? Is no one a fan of the SG?

PershsNhpios
03-06-2008, 01:00
Well, we shall just continue as if the host did not say that we could not vote yet.

Vote: Pevergreen

pevergreen
03-06-2008, 03:27
Begin the first phase of day

have fun, it will last untill I am able to edit...24 hours, give or take a few
That means vote.

Andres
03-06-2008, 09:51
Vote : Glenn

It's pevergreen, not Pevergreen :brood:

PershsNhpios
03-06-2008, 12:40
Unvote: Pevergreen - Vote: Andres

My posts are as useful as possible.

Oh.

And that was a noun.

We who speak English know to capitalise personal nouns.

pevergreen
03-06-2008, 13:19
Incorrect. You are using my name, which is deliberately spelt with a lower case. You dont capitilise something that shouldn't be.

eg: Mr. de Jersey

You dont capitilise the 'd' do you?

That point aside it is pevergreen and sapi.

Moving back onto topic

EDIT: Unvote: Andres, Vote: Glenn

You name two others as suspicious, but then vote me?

Andres
03-06-2008, 13:38
You name two others as suspicious, but then vote me?

I think Glenn just named two random people. You should know that Glenn's post can't be taken very serious.

I'm supposed to boss people around, so vote: Glenn

Are you claiming a role? Everyone can claim to be the owner, since it's a role mentioned in the thread.

:inquisitive:

Unvote : Glenn; Vote : FactionHeir

Elaborate :whip:

PershsNhpios
03-06-2008, 13:43
Yes, I voted you, because I wanted you to die.

But now I want Andres to die.

So I voted Andres.

To make an interesting point, 'de', is a preposition - 'Pevergreen', is not.
When I say I am Glenn of Cedar Party I write;

Glenn du Cedar Party, not, Glenn pevergreen Cedar Party.

This is because your name is not a preposition, but a personal noun, and so is required by the law of English to wear a capital letter.

It is not my fault if you have not learnt this in your silly Queenslander school yet, Pevergreen.

Edit: Thank god you saw the light. Thank you Andres, and I apologise.

Unvote: Andres - Vote: FactionHeir

I was not going to say anything, because that would be simple retaliation, but FactionHeir's comment did strike as odd.

FactionHeir
03-06-2008, 14:24
Are you claiming a role? Everyone can claim to be the owner, since it's a role mentioned in the thread.

:inquisitive:

Unvote : Glenn; Vote : FactionHeir

Elaborate :whip:

Nice try. Except that the owner is a townie with no abiolities as stated in the first post too.

Andres
03-06-2008, 14:30
Nice try. Except that the owner is a townie with no abiolities as stated in the first post too.

Townie is also a role...

Ferret
03-06-2008, 16:09
My guess is that either Elite Ferret or Faction Heir are Mafia.

why? vote:Glenn

Andres
03-06-2008, 16:15
why? vote:Glenn

Maybe his "guess" was just made in jest? In case you didn't notice: Glenn didn't vote you.

Why are you so defensive against a perfectly normal 1st round random accusation?

Do you have any other reason to vote Glenn, besides blatant retaliation without decent reasoning?

Ferret
03-06-2008, 16:25
my reason is he said my name and I have no idea who else to vote for :P, why so quick to pounce on me for supposedly being defensive? :clown:

FactionHeir
03-06-2008, 17:50
Townie is also a role...

OK I'm claiming a role then.

Andres
03-06-2008, 18:03
Unvote; Vote : Elite Ferret

Reacting defensive on a random accusation + casting a retaliation vote.

Ferret
03-06-2008, 18:59
lol what am I supposed to do at this stage?

unvote vote:Andres

shlin28
03-06-2008, 22:10
Vote Elite Ferret

Changed vote way too quickly.

Ferret
03-06-2008, 22:40
I only changed my vote because I have no idea who to vote for and so am voting randomly at people who accuse me for nothing.

PershsNhpios
03-06-2008, 22:49
Hmm.. Perhaps my instincts were correct!

Unvote: FactionHeir - Vote: EliteFerret

We should keep a tally if this is how voting will work.

Excellent reproduction of Sasaki's playstyle in Capo II Day 1, Andres!

Motep
03-07-2008, 15:04
Well...

The manager of this establishment, who we now know as Factionheir, looked down at his employees as he tallied the votes. Looking down, of course, as it is always more dramatic to be a bove the victim. So, as they were standing on the floor, he was perched atop the sink's countertop in the mens bathroom. He finished with the votes, and looked around at those assembled. Pulling out a large callibur pistol, one which was illegal in this state, he pointed it at everybody, one at a time. He then brought it full upon Elite Ferret and splattered his mind all over the bathroom. "You have voted the Ferret." Seeing his chance, the cop, Shlin28, now close to the manager, pulled him down and quickly disarmed him. He pushed the man into handcuffs, and, his foot placed solidly upon his back, announced the assemblage. "Okay, listen up. This diner is closed now. This guy here" he gestured vaguely beneath him, "will be tried for murder, among other things." Now he pointed at a large cigar on the floor, alough the tobacco was of the wacky variety. "You all will not be tried, though you should be. You are free to go now, go home and get some rest."

Town/Police Victory

The Vote's Tally:

Andres - 1, Elite Ferret
Factionheir -
Elite Ferret - 3, Andres, shlin28, Glenn
Shlin28 -
Glenn - 2, Factionhier, pevergreen,
gibs -
pevergreen - 1, gibs,

Elite Ferret was the killer, Glenn made a very good guess. :bow:

If only the game would have lasted beyond the first day...

shlin28
03-07-2008, 17:43
I won! :balloon2::balloon2::balloon2:

Ferret
03-07-2008, 17:55
that was fun

PershsNhpios
03-08-2008, 10:18
.... Ha ha ha.. I might put this on my application for further games.

Apologies to Motep and EliteFerret..

Motep
03-08-2008, 20:13
.... Ha ha ha.. I might put this on my application for further games.

Apologies to Motep and EliteFerret..

Dont be sorry. It isnt the first time that someone got lucky.