PDA

View Full Version : Second thoughts about the Yuehzi

Leviathan DarklyCute
03-06-2008, 03:28
Let's talk with logic. We have two choice: we can have the Yuehzi in eb2 as their current form in eb which is passive, unplayable rebels; or we can have them as emerging horde-fiction, so they'll still be unplayable, but would be a lot more active, historicaly accurate and would be a good faction to fill the slots.
Shortly, I really miss them and I think it would be a waste not to include them as a faction in eb2.:applause: (Also they might become playable using cheat, I think)

MarcusAureliusAntoninus
03-06-2008, 07:09
One of the requirements the EB team has made for choosing factions is that they are to be playable. Since the Yuehzi aren't on the map at the start they won't make the faction list, unfortunately.

There seems to be ways of making the rebels more agressive through scripting in M2TW. In BC, there is a time when 'rebel' crusaders are spawned and then scripted to attack Constantiople.

Atilius
03-06-2008, 07:33
Let's talk with logic.Only a tiny fraction of our players will ever play long enough to get to the Yuezhi time frame. Fewer still will be playing as a faction which could have conceivably been affected by them. I think logic is best served by using all our faction slots for political and tribal groupings which actually existed on our map in 272 BC.