PDA

View Full Version : custom ETW pics video!

Grand Duke Vytautas
03-08-2008, 23:04
Hello folks waiting for ETW! :2thumbsup:
I made this little ETW pics video, which may at least relieve some of our hunger for new ETW info a bit (hopefully :wall:)
Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVBYhJkI7sE

Forlorn Hope
03-09-2008, 17:48
Made me want it even more :yes:
Dammit though i wish they would release some land battle screenies or something because I'm actually not that bothered about the naval combat to the extent everyone else seems to be :sweatdrop:

YellowMelon
03-10-2008, 22:21
But the Naval combat is the selling feature :dizzy2:

Forlorn Hope
03-11-2008, 15:03
Lol only because it wasn't in the other games :yes: I agree it will be cool, It's just more important to me that they get the land battles right - volley/platoon fire, formations that actually appear to do something e.g. squares vs cavalry, artillery commanders with some sense of ability etc. :whip:

Caerfanan
03-12-2008, 13:26
Lol only because it wasn't in the other games :yes: I agree it will be cool, It's just more important to me that they get the land battles right - volley/platoon fire, formations that actually appear to do something e.g. squares vs cavalry, artillery commanders with some sense of ability etc. :whip:
It's probably even more difficult to manage properly than naval combat... Hence the absence of pics?

Forlorn Hope
03-14-2008, 01:03
I guess :embarassed:

Caerfanan
03-14-2008, 12:10
I'ms sure they really intend to do some great stuff.... Let's us all be patient and not dribble on the keyboard! :laugh4:

Ozzman1O1
03-14-2008, 19:57
Theres a thread called .....land battle picts yet?.....peaple stoped posting on in so its way down there.