PDA

View Full Version : MTW Copy

Drisos
03-19-2008, 14:29
Gah! I'd still love to come and join you guys in this mod. Now that I'm pretty sure that I know how to login to the server, I lost my CD key. I had the file in which it is stored on my computer, but it got lost in a big cleaning action... :embarassed: My MTW is now actually useless for MP. I think I'll give it away to someone who doesn't want MP anyway.

Oki, so I need another copy. Yet, it'll be very hard, if not impossible, for me to find one here.

I'll get to the point. Does anyone here have a store/whatever nearby where MTW:VI (Gold is the version I'll want, right?) is still in stock? If so, would you please consider buying it and sending it trough 'snail-mail'? I'll of course send money to compensate the cost of the game and the costs of sending it.

Pleeeeease? :embarassed: It's all for the good cause, eh.. ;)

:bow:

R'as al Ghul
03-19-2008, 14:39
http://www.amazon.de/ak-tronic-Medieval-Gold-Pepper/dp/B000PGTKEG/ref=pd_bbs_sr_6?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1205933679&sr=8-6
Tell me if this version is sufficient (it's a DVD) and make a backup copy of your "Loc" folder of your current install to save the dutch language files.
Then PM me your address.

Puzz3D
03-19-2008, 19:03
Drisos,

I can get you the English language version.

Drisos
03-21-2008, 13:33
English version is fine, and DVD is fine too.

Gah, two offers before I could take one. :P I'll have to choose.. well, perhaps R'as, because the distance (so, costs of sending) will be less I think, and he was first to reply. of course, it doesn't matter though..

thanks in advance!

R'as al Ghul
03-21-2008, 13:59
Drisos,

any way you choose is fine by me.
Actually I think I'd prefer you to take Yuuki's offer because I'm extremely busy and I'm moving at the end of the month. It's no real problem for me to order it at Amazon and have it shipped directly to you but it would be one point more on my list. The quicker you decide the faster we'll have this solved.

P.S.: In your place I think I'd prefer the English version.

TosaInu
03-21-2008, 19:13
Hello Drisos,

7 Euros, how many copies do you want? (Yes, legal MTW Gold DVD).

The back of the box has Dutch description, but I have an English install.

Drisos
04-06-2008, 21:47
Taken Tosa's offer. ~:)

I hope to play along soon.

Togakure
04-19-2008, 19:59
Dries: Are you good to go with this yet? Can you play SW Beta 5 online with all the maps, etc?

Gah ... I offered several times to send you a legal copy ages ago. I hope the Gold version will work ... I thought we weren't able to get Gold version going online. Good luck.

I am looking forward to teaming with you in some online games; never really got a chance to team with you much in MP. Hurry up! I'll return for regular sessions when I see you are in the mix. :yes: And will ressurect my old banner if you choose to sport a 47 prefix.

EDIT: added "legal." I do not steal. And the bit about my old banner.

TosaInu
05-03-2008, 13:10
Hello Masamune,

I purchased Gold a while ago. Online didn't work with it, it kept saying CD key wrong, there was another message too. Then I registered a new nick, Tdog, using the games option to do so. This new nick allows to log in. Maybe there's some activation?

Togakure
05-04-2008, 20:02
Good to hear. I would just like to see Drisos succeed in making it online with the mod, lol. He's tried and tried, and bought two games now. Hopefully this is the trick and he'll join us for some games soon!