PDA

View Full Version : use of "culture" or religious conversion in game...

Irishmafia2020
03-21-2008, 04:27
I am just asking if there are any plans to implement the "culture" system that was used in Kingdoms (specifically on the England campaign). It seems to me that you will have a choice as to whether to use priests/religion or the Culture feature to increase assimilation. The culture feature has shown its use in an AOR - that was part of its function in Kingdoms. On the other hand Religion is already an important feature in EB1, so will you choose to go with that instead?
I am just curious, since I think this mod (EB2) could be utterly brilliant if you choose to incorporate the the features of MTW2 and Kingdoms to their full extent... Oh and just to be clear, EB1 is brilliant, and it finally broke my addiction to MTW2 and reignited my old love affair with the RTW engine... for that, thanks!

Irishmafia2020
03-21-2008, 04:38
Ahhh... for some reason I can't edit my initial post. I see the answer to my question in stele 4. I apologize, I had only read up through stele 3, and I did not realize that a new one had come out. Unless someone cares to expound on the details involved in this part of development, the moderator can feel free to delete this thread...

Ibrahim
03-21-2008, 07:20
1-you can't edit= you are still a junior member.
2-they might make religious influence (or use the "crusades" to trigger migations or something)

Gaius Valerius
03-26-2008, 11:19
In general it was a period of syncretism, so religious strife was rare, unless against druids and christians :laugh4: