PDA

View Full Version : Elenium/Tamuli: Total War

Motep
03-22-2008, 06:18
Yes, it would take quite a bit of work, but it can be done. The papal thingy would work nicely with the elene faith as it is, though their will be a slight lack of nations to work with. However, several of the misc factions in the game could become playable, as well as a few hordes that could become available. (musings)

For those who do not know, The Elenium and the Tamuli are corresponding series written by David Eddings. The entail fo a fantasy world with magic and the like, where an evil god and such are rtying to subjigate the world, and the hero, Sparhawk, must stop them with his companions.

I propose this mod (I need help with it, as I am new to modding M2TW) so that we might conquer the realm of another man's mind.

I am bad at writing these things, so...will anybody help me, or am I on my own in this?

Xehh II
03-22-2008, 13:18
Scary. It wasn't that long ago that I was thinking about an Elenium/Tamuli: Total War.

Motep
03-24-2008, 20:11
Scary. It wasn't that long ago that I was thinking about an Elenium/Tamuli: Total War.

It would work with this game engine. Of course, It wont be easy (for me, at least...:shame: )

Things I will need:
Skinner (or the dds whatever program, and some textures...my unpacker sucks)
Map Maker
Unit balancer
faction balancer
variuos other people that are just good at modding this game.

Motep
03-25-2008, 22:11
I am completely overwhelmed everyone's enthusiasm to help me in this...

Xehh II
03-28-2008, 09:08
Sorry, I'm useless when it comes to modding.

james924
04-15-2008, 20:39
The "Old timers" have made quite a few good tutorials for just about everything. They might seem overwhelming when you first read them but they are actually pretty thourough and helpful. You might want to check them out if you havent already. (twcenter has some good ones too)

I'd help out, but I'm currently hard at work on my own: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=158719 (shameless advertising, I know) ~;)