PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about how it will be ?

eddy_purpus
03-22-2008, 06:55
in Empire Total War i would like to see things like Politician Fights like todays .
not like the Asian ones from today that they almost use Gloves when in a conference LoL .( Just a joke )
but fights for the position and prestige .
it would be cool for me =)
dont know if it would be interesting for you guys .
in Asia
i dont know much about Samurais and that piece of History . . .
but I remember that samurais still existed in that time and date . i dont know .
but i would like to see them as a faction in this game .:vanish:
and what about China . . .
i dont know much about China .
but i know that it was whealty in that time because of spices and other things .
is that faction going to beat the game easier because of the advantages it has and by the numbers it always have had :P ?
or will CA and makers of the game balance the game ?

in America .
The Thirteen colonies i think i read in another thread today that will be playable .
but how i am asking .
will they turn into United States of America .?
if they are playable will they evolve and change their Name and will there be a reform for that ?
transforming minuteman to a real army and professional or semi pro soldiers . disciplined and trained . . .?

well i think this would be a great thread to discuss . . .
. . . =)

:feedback:

Veho Nex
03-22-2008, 07:48
As to china and japan, I believe empire was only made to go as far east as western india, and as far west as cape horn(that is the one in south america right)

As to the american colonies, its an event where if you meet certain condintions you can choose to secceed.