PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to the most.

Veho Nex
03-23-2008, 05:04
I'm sure there is more of these threads that have been born and died before i ever started checking this part of the forum but now a new one lives...

I look forward to the line battle and the drummers and bagpipers more than anything in this game. If I bought it and could not play it I would fall on the ground wrenching the tears from my eyes. Just seeing hundreds of men go down from an archer volley in RTW and M2TW makes me happy, now with volleys actually working(or supposed to) I can't wait to see what it would look like.

Raz
03-23-2008, 07:02
Why, modifying it of course! :smug2:

Herkus
03-23-2008, 08:48
Like Raz said - modifying :2thumbsup: , which means that options like line warfare, naval warfare and Strategy map game-play are of equal importance to me.
Anyway from listed options I look forward to naval warfare.

Caerfanan
03-26-2008, 11:58
All those make me drool with anticipation actually. All those will be very important to give to the game the atmosphere it deserves!

Brave
03-26-2008, 20:04
I want it all!

Aemilianus the Younger
03-26-2008, 21:17
I think the expanded map including asia and africa will be an excellent addition. i am also eager to explore the features regarding colonization.
Sure you could colonize in rtw or mtw2, but in those games, colonizing could be a disadvantage with civil disorder and religious unrest...
Now it will actually help you.
I am also looking forward to all of the new factions and the variety of units...

pevergreen
03-29-2008, 01:46
Im looking forward to the anticipation. Oh wait, its already here!

Csargo
03-29-2008, 13:26
I'm looking forward to the line infantry warfare and the napoleonic era. Naval battles are a nice plus, but I could live without them.

rajpoot
03-29-2008, 13:39
lol, CA's biggest selling point for ETW seems to be the least looked forward to....

Generals_Bodyguard
03-29-2008, 14:01
At the moment, I'm most looking forward to getting some actual news about the game.

Mount Suribachi
03-31-2008, 09:36
Yep, I'd like to actually *see* the strategy map before I think about playing on it!

PBI
03-31-2008, 13:48
From a gameplay point of view I'm most looking forward to the line warfare, as I think it will make a nice change to fight battles which are less melee-oriented and focus more on firepower. I come and go on this though, I'll probably have changed my mind by next week.

But from the point of view of mods I am greatly anticipating the naval warfare, I can't wait for the first classical mod to feature proper trireme battles.

Flying Pig
04-25-2008, 18:50
I'll share with you the first thing I thought - EB III with guns!

Seriously, I'd love to see TW fight at sea. Also CA, put in a shield bonus so I can do a Death and Glory TW port to it with Salamis in the bargain!

hoom
04-27-2008, 00:52
So many things.
Naval Battles
Dismounting & remounting cav.
Infantry taking cover from walls & buildings
More freeform campaign map

Probably most of all EB3 on the Empire engine.

Joker II
04-27-2008, 10:00
I voted for everything because that's what TW stands for, it's not only the battles, but also the campaign maps diplomacy, economics, etc... That is what the TW-series are all about !