PDA

View Full Version : help for download

giangio
03-25-2008, 23:12
Hi guys, i was searching on the net for a mod that modifies MTW2 into Warhammer and i found this forum! But i have problems in finding the link to the download. Where can i download the Mod?

Dreq-Kai
03-26-2008, 01:04
Well, you can't download it anywhere yet. Its not done, and no demos have yet been released. Sorry pal.

Eufarius
03-26-2008, 02:51
Dreq Kai mate manners, fort of all original poster welcome to the forums and as my buddy said the is no download because the mod is not yet ready, keep on cheking here and you'll see some stuff.

alexader
03-26-2008, 12:48
hahahahahaha!!!nice!!(no offence!!).....................hahahahahahaha!!the the the link?????????????????hahahahahhahahahaha!!where where the link is bwian???????????????????????????????anyone???????(hahaha).....i say...to the end of times!!!BOTTOM'S UP!!!!!:egypt:

giangio
03-26-2008, 16:48
uh, i misunderstood, so only rome TW based for now? Ok, sorry guysfor this spam!

alexader
03-26-2008, 18:27
no problem,peace brother!!wait for the end of times!!!:egypt:

Eufarius
03-27-2008, 01:18
Brotha no problem people never ask stupid questions only give stupid answers. :)

Decker
03-27-2008, 06:51
Hi guys, i was searching on the net for a mod that modifies MTW2 into Warhammer and i found this forum! But i have problems in finding the link to the download. Where can i download the Mod?
What it do bodyboo.

I hope you do stick around here. I think you will find that the modders have done an excellent job so far. Definitely check out the Gratouitious Eye Candy threads and the faction threads. Good discussions all around. Have fun and don't mind the mumbo-jumbo, we're just a bunch 'o rowdy warmongers looking to pillage something while this is still under construction haha:medievalcheers:

Krazysigmarite
04-04-2008, 18:59
Download the full beta

HERE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

Lordy
04-04-2008, 21:31
ffs Krazy i have that burnt onto my mind now for the rest of my life and i cant ever get rid of it.

For anyone interested in downloading some real Warhammer Total war check out these Goblins

Goblinshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu-UkTv8tVk

Bisagrilla
04-14-2008, 18:52
full beta???? where????

Tecnik
04-14-2008, 21:46
Don't fool around guys!

This is the beta https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw

Have fun!

TosaInu
04-14-2008, 23:18
Hello,

But there is a playable Warhammer beta, isn't there? Or is this something else?

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local_links.php?linkid=809

Krazysigmarite
04-15-2008, 03:26
That's the original version for Rome: Total War. This mod is being developed for Medieval II.

To clear up any confusion, the current official release date is:

When Bwain says it's ready.

tito
04-15-2008, 12:21
You will never download it because brian give up this mod

Zapp
04-15-2008, 21:31
I'm starting to believe all you guys are angry at him. Sure, IF he's gone and the mod is never gonna come out, well yes, that's a pity, but then ask yourself, how much did you help bwian to be able to play it? He does this on his free time you know.

Decker
04-16-2008, 00:55
What's with them negative waves man:inquisitive:

Last time I checked, very good games cannot be made in several months and updates come o so here and there, so please...ladies and gentlemen... give The Bwian some time and we'll be okay. Now if you can't handle it, read a book, watch some cartoons, or go out and enjoy the world till this mod is complete:2thumbsup:

fireblade
04-16-2008, 06:07

That's not a really constructive comment now is it? If you believe he gave up the mod, then go away as far as I'm concerned, I still have faith in the modding team (who do a great job) and thus I will stick around. :elephant:

Myrddraal
04-16-2008, 11:36
What's with them negative waves man :inquisitive:

go out and enjoy the world till this mod is complete :2thumbsup:

Sound advice :bow:

TosaInu
04-16-2008, 11:40
That's the original version for Rome: Total War. This mod is being developed for Medieval II.

To clear up any confusion, the current official release date is:

When Bwain says it's ready.

Oeps. Yes, this is the M2TW forum. Sorry. :embarassed:

Bisagrilla
04-16-2008, 12:47
~:doh: I need the mod.... i'm impatient to play it....

I'm spanish and Ispeak english very bad, but I understand that you say...... muajajajaja.....

Eufarius
04-18-2008, 01:36
Who's brian... I thought it was Bwian...spell check buddy.