PDA

View Full Version : Factions without cities mod

TruePraetorian
03-29-2008, 20:41
I have finished my mini-mod. It allows ALL factions to still be alive and function without cities.

Here is the link (http://www.mizus.com/files/files/RTW/Stats_mods/AllHordeMM.zip)

It is basically a hordeing mini-mod for all factions, so it needs the BI.exe to work.

Also;

DO NOT CLICK ON THE SACK SETTLEMENT OPTION (second one, they are both blank anyway)

I tried to get rid of it, but I can't. Clicking on the sack settlement option as a horde will cause a CTD..luckily the AI don't sack settlements at all. Both options are blank, so just click the top one.

I honestly hope you all enjoy this. It is meant for just plain EB with BI...I didn't make it to work with anything else, but if you need some quick instructions I can tell you.

Note that all factions start off regular. I didn't set any factions to start off as hordes.

~:cheers:

EDIT: I have relised that upon creating this, I assumed that all factions shared the same UI. This is apperently not so. Therefore, I have only copied in the horde symbol (little green hut) for the Romani..the mod still works regardless but it is a blank ring if you want to leave your last city.

So, I know it is FAR from a perfect mini-mod, but any feedback? Anyone download it and test it out?

It's savegame compatible too...i've been playing with it in my 154BC Romani campaign.

mikepettyrtw
09-18-2012, 21:32
MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get me a working link and you will have a balloon!
How did you do it!??
What are the horde armies like??????
Composition???
This is amazing, it would allow the steepe factions AI to finally whoop some rear!!!

d'Arthez
09-18-2012, 22:12
I assume the downloads have moved to a slightly different location.

Is this it?

https://forums.totalwar.org/mizu/mizus/files/files/RTW/Stats_mods/AllHordeMM.zip

mikepettyrtw
09-19-2012, 04:53
:balloon2: <===For both OP and d'Arthez :balloon:
It seems about right. I will investigate this mad more thuroughly and try to find out why it crashes when you sack cities. IIRC, someone in an older thread on the subject said they sacked every city of the Seleukids. :book2:
This will be thoroughly investigated and probed. I can't wait!

moriluk
03-16-2013, 05:01
:balloon2: <===For both OP and d'Arthez :balloon:
It seems about right. I will investigate this mad more thuroughly and try to find out why it crashes when you sack cities. IIRC, someone in an older thread on the subject said they sacked every city of the Seleukids. :book2:
This will be thoroughly investigated and probed. I can't wait!

Any word? I was excited to try this the Sakas. But then I noticed the op was pretty old. Circa 1.0 I think.