PDA

View Full Version : New and interested!

The Lemongate
04-11-2008, 16:16
Hi all!

I've recently joined the org's Broken Crescent hotseat which is great fun! And I've read through alot (but not nearly all) your material on KotR. Great stuff! You guys truly give a great roleplaying experience!

When the next-gen KotR comes up I'd love to join it when I have the time!!!

But I don't imagine you'll be kicking it off immediately until some technical details are hammered out. This sort of game looks like a considerable investment, so I wouldn't want to make it lag (I feel like I'm a bit of a weight atm in BC), but put me on that waiting list and I'll manage to be ready when it comes up :2thumbsup:

Any total war and/or xpacs and any mods, I'm up for it!

Oh and how about making this a thread for us new guys interested in jumping in? I'm pretty sure ATPG is interested, and after all, one of us two will have a little grudge against the other the way things are headed in BC, so why not pursue it here, vendetta, backdoor dealings and all that stuff :smash: (or maybe unite and rule the world :laugh4:) Oh and most probably TheFlax and Banzai Kamikaze as well (shifty buggers).

(and now I'll return to pretending I'm in an office and drowning in paperwork :whip: :whip: :whip: )

Zim
04-11-2008, 19:44
Welcome TheLemongate. Congrats on retaking Attaleia. :birthday2:

From my understanding this period of each game takes a little while, at least a few weeks.

I'd say KOTR was even more fun than the hotseat games I'm in, and couldn't recommend it more. :2thumbsup:

Privateerkev
04-11-2008, 19:51
Hi LG! :balloon2:

Glad your interested. It will probably take a little while until we start so hopefully you can join then.

The Lemongate
04-11-2008, 21:40
Yes I'm counting on it taking a little while and by then I will have quit my miserable job and live my whole life like this :charge:

And I'll get to interact more with you Zim! You are kinda far from Rome in BC for us to have any very meaningful IC exchanges :thumbsdown: Then again who knows, when I'm finished reconquering the old provinces... I can dream right :laugh4:

Zim
04-11-2008, 21:42
If you conquered enough territory to be anywhere near my borders I suspect you'll have won the game or be preparing to conquer me to get those last few provinces. :laugh4:

Yes I'm counting on it taking a little while and by then I will have quit my miserable job and live my whole life like this :charge:

And I'll get to interact more with you Zim! You are kinda far from Rome in BC for us to have any very meaningful IC exchanges :thumbsdown: Then again who knows, when I'm finished reconquering the old provinces... I can dream right :laugh4:

TheFlax
04-11-2008, 22:46
As Lemongate mentionned I'm also interested in joining. :yes:

This looks like loads of fun!

Cecil XIX
04-11-2008, 22:47
Excellent, it is always good to have new players!

PrinceofTroy
04-11-2008, 22:54
I am new and also would love to join once this starts back up! I :book: most of the other KotR and loved it!:beam:

gibsonsg91921
04-11-2008, 22:56
WELCOME NEW PLAYERS!

Looks like KOTR has some repute.

Askthepizzaguy
04-16-2008, 00:50
I am also new, also interested, and also about to utterly destroy Lemongate in the BC hotseat.

:clown:

Just kidding there Lemongate. Peace is still technically possible... :laugh4: and you've proven most skilled with your little spies and forts. I've learned well from a master...

Actually I'd be rather interested to be your ally in a different time or place or hotseat. Like Elite Ferret, I dont have personal grudges against my foes.

TinCow
04-16-2008, 01:39
I'm pleased to see so many new players this early in the planning process. I think we'll definitely be able to get a large crowd by the time the game starts. Now we just need to make sure it works well enough so that everyone sticks around...

BananaBob
04-23-2008, 17:59
I am SO looking forward to joining. The very first time I visited this site was looking at the "A History of the Holy Roman Empire: 1080 through the Present" thread every two days and seeing all of the developments that had taken place. I joined because I wanted to contribute to a site that had enough ingenious members to come up with something like that. Amazing concept, guys.

ULC
05-09-2008, 17:05
I am interested as well, KOTR really captured my interest with the sheer depth in it. I was really surprised when I found KOTR around February, and was enthralled from then on as I read everything I could get my hands on.