PDA

View Full Version : Castles & Hill-Forts

gamegeek2
04-24-2008, 05:40
It just stumbled upon me - why not convert the castles into Celtic/Germanic hillforts! (At least for the germanic, celtic factions). It's a nice way to utilize a probably otherwise useless feature.

Foot
04-24-2008, 12:53
There are far more interesting and useful ways to utilise this feature. Its still in design phase, but I really think that you will like what we come up. Should make playing certain factions far more interesting.

Foot

DefenderofFuture
04-25-2008, 01:36
Well, Hill Forts are pretty awesome anyway. I'd like to see them represented in EB2, even if they aren't the result of the Castle option.

Foot
04-25-2008, 17:43
Well given that we cannot remodel battlemap cities, I really don't see how that would be possible. On the stratmap, no trouble, on the battlemap, we just have to play around with existing MTW2 and Kingdoms buildings till we get something suitable appearing.

Foot

hoom
04-26-2008, 22:54
Its still in design phase, but I really think that you will like what we come up.I'm thinking eg Carthage who had a bunch of small but strongly defended minor colonies, probably are going to be stuck as 'castles' with limited upgrade abilities.