PDA

View Full Version : WC3!!!!

Spankfurt
05-01-2008, 02:32
hey! You! By any chance, kind sir, do you play Warcraft 3 ONLINE?! I SURE AS HECK DO!

And I would love it, just love it, if you would play with me :) I have plenty of great Warhammer maps, and run a super-1337 clan! Forums and all!

Eufarius
05-01-2008, 02:49
I would but im monitoring the other warhammer mod and telling them to not use MoC stuff. Later mate.

Wilhelm The Mediocre
05-01-2008, 02:51
hmmm...would you say that WC3 and it's X pack are worth 40 US dollars? I'm tempted to purchase, but I remain reluctant to foot the bill for the game, in fear of it feeling dated. Any tips?

Alletun
05-01-2008, 08:37
I would but im monitoring the other warhammer mod and telling them to not use MoC stuff. Later mate.

yea tried telling them at aswell, but it's like talking to a door :inquisitive:
However, as long as they have just 1 MoC model / texture in the mod it can't be released on TWC or the Org

Zapp
05-01-2008, 10:17
yea tried telling them at aswell, but it's like talking to a door :inquisitive:
However, as long as they have just 1 MoC model / texture in the mod it can't be released on TWC or the Org
What? Where? Link please!

Anarion
05-01-2008, 11:13
WC3 is the best game ever! it'll never die out!!

pevergreen
05-01-2008, 12:59
lol. I still play it the most.

What realms? I'm on a private server "bored aussie"(s) always about 700 people on at least, all Australians, so highest ping gets is about 150. Its awsome.

Pantsalot
05-01-2008, 17:12
Yeah I play WC3 with frozen throne & have most of the known warhammer
maps including the extinct & failed ones & I recently have been able to host
My name is as shown.. Pantsalot & I'am in the Notherend (European) server
But I have just had a week of pretty much non-stop playing it so it might
be a few days till I log back on, especially the fact that I'm 60% done on
downloading the age of conan MMORPG (been downloading it for 2 days..)
so that will be time consuming..

& u maybe should have posted this somewhere like off-topic or the WC3
mod as admins may soon delete this.. it's not that irrellevent to the mod.

Krazysigmarite
05-01-2008, 20:03
Don't suppose you have the map I made? I did a warhammer map for Warcraft 3 a few years ago. World of Warhammer it was called (released before World of Warcraft was even named.) Good times :yes:

Also, which mod is using stuff from MoC?

Pantsalot
05-02-2008, 10:29
Lol yeah I do have a lot of ur map versions, although me & my brothers
problems for that game was that when u lasted a long time in the game
then u'd mass such a army u can barely move it :laugh4:
Don't know y u didn't base it on the normal warhammer map instead of
having to think of ur own..

Alletun
05-02-2008, 11:59

This one. It's being made by a bunch of russians ...
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=154786

It's easy to create a mod when you feel absolutely no moral obligation to respect other artists work ... it's repulsive.

Here's my answer to them:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showpost.php?p=2852267&postcount=18

Enthes
05-02-2008, 19:46
dont agree with them steeling models but i have to say this modd reaching completion is looking slimmer and slimmer each day bwian isont herd from :shame:

though your guys models look better anyways

ellydog
05-03-2008, 10:18
There ruski commies, what do you expect.

But I'm afraid a corrupted soul like me, will not have the strength to resist downloading it.

Krazysigmarite
05-03-2008, 17:34
Whatever. 80% of their "Work" is directly ripped from Mark of Chaos and Army books. Take a look at the shield textures and designs. They are obviously ripped from a PDF or a scan of the book.

My only concern is that they get the attention of GW lawyers, and in turn get us shut down as well, as collateral damage... :thumbsdown:

Wow, they even take the time to insult our work in various occasions as well. I'm surprised that TW center allows them a thread, with all of that blatantly plagiarized content. Stealing from other artists.... and claiming it as their own work...? I'm utterly disgusted. I really don't know what to say.

Well, it's summer now, and I have a TON more time now that school is over to work on things.
I also got accepted to Art school, which is exciting :)

Alletun
05-03-2008, 18:11
I also got accepted to Art school, which is exciting :)

Wow congrats !!! :yes: what you gonna study? and where?

I hope to join an art school after i finish my current master ... master in business management and computer science *yawn*

Edit: writing a PM to the uber admin on TWC, just to see what their term of service allows.

Spankfurt
05-06-2008, 03:06
Don't suppose you have the map I made? I did a warhammer map for Warcraft 3 a few years ago. World of Warhammer it was called (released before World of Warcraft was even named.) Good times :yes:

OMFG I LOVED THAT GAME

Seriously, you guys should stop by U.S east, and give Spankfurt a hollah :) We could be friends forever.....

Clan GoTE too. Spankfurt owns clan GoTE. It's sooo Anti-Dota it's shocking.

If anyone cares to join our community forums, which cater to the diplomacy-genre maps (Europa, Rise of China, WW3), Then you should stop by. We have a good number of talented mappers, and can lay claim to a good number of respectable maps.

www.Wc3Diplo.org

DaCrAzYmOfO
05-14-2008, 02:17
mah name is....you guessed it...

DACRAZYMOFO :D

and btw i wanna join a clan, i joined a random one that has a ping bot and like 8 idle people, but nobody ever talks. and trivia. but yeah >.>

yeah...dota is ok...gets old after a while, im in a strange daze trying to annihilate as many undead with my human warriors right now tho so yeah....

gimme a holla next time i get online, im on U.S. east

Spankfurt
09-03-2008, 20:44
MmmmmmYou should all.Seriously.Play with me. :(

Also, check out OUR sweet forums. www.wc3diplo.net

Garland, Chosen of Horo
10-07-2008, 14:05
Warcraft

NEMESIS! DESTROY!