PDA

View Full Version : Concerned

Gnashfang
05-24-2008, 20:27
Hey guys, I know there've been a few doomsday posts about this mod dying and stuff, and I tried to keep an upbeat attitude on the mod and stuff, but yeah, I figured I'd just kinda say.
Is this mod dying? I mean, I hope not, and I've still seen things coming out bit by bit, but it's sure as hell lost some steam. I'm not saying it's the end of the world and the mod is doomed to failure, I'm just wondering if anything big has happened lately that I may have missed? Something just to give me some hope to hang on to? I've seen some gorgeous models released by Alletun recently, but yeah, just a little concerned.
If anyone can show me some things to maybe help me know that this mod is still on track, I don't mind when it get released, I just hope it does.

eggthief
05-24-2008, 22:14
they say its still under progress, it has a kinda grim look due to the combination of bwian being gone and the team never talking about progress, but afaik the work still going on.

Raz
05-25-2008, 06:03
Well try and keep an even more upbeat attitude, they seem to have flown through the models (being 3D models and textures) and so now they're probably focusing their attention on the more boring and much less fun task of coding. :2thumbsup:

pevergreen
05-25-2008, 08:58
This mod will never die, someone will hold its flag.

Alletun
05-25-2008, 18:18
The mod actually isn't looking that mad progress wise. Problem is that bwian has gone undercover and im buried in books until mid July.

still one hell of alot of work to do though ...

Ticu
06-06-2008, 04:35
This mod better not die! It's one of the best looking ones so far.
Do any of you devs have Bwian's yahoo, aim, or msn?