PDA

View Full Version : WWII Interactive

Motep
06-03-2008, 20:43
This game is meant as a sequel to the WWI interactive mk II, and has been lazed around my head for many months now. So, at long last, enjoy.

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/Motep_the_Great/europe_map_1980-1.jpg

Dalmatia elected a Female President, Veronika Pajerova, and she is now one of the most influential leaders of the PES at the grand age of 97. She, through The Dalmatian Treaty of 1921 with Austria-Hungary, almost doubled the size of her nation, freeing many Dalmatians from oppression. The PBS, in mid 1915, took the name PES, or League for the Peace of European States. They have raised membership Europe-wide, and so far the rosters include Serbia, Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Dalmatia, Russia, The U.K, Italy, Portugal, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Romania, Bulgaria, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Bel-Slavia, Ireland, The Republic of Crimea, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Denmark, France, Andorra, and Lichtenstein. In the late fifties, they pooled with America to create the U.N, or United Nations. This includes almost all nations in the world, and is run separately from the PES, though the two are considered allied parties.

1n 1916, England gave its holdings in Northern Germany to Denmark, which nearly sparked another war between the three nations. Peace talks were initiated, and reluctantly, Germany agreed to let Denmark possess the land, though slight political tension was evident between the countries for the next decade or so.

In 1924, Austria-Hungary was engulfed in civil war, which was resolved bloodlessly through the efforts of the PES and resulted in the splitting of the country into Austria and Hungary. In 1964, Slavic Hungarians revolted, and, through the PES, this revolution was settled by taking a chunk of eastern Hungary, to become Slovakia. Romanian nationalists, in 1965, won for their nation a patch of lands in Slovakia.

In 1932, Adolf Hitler and his Nazi Party led a revolt against The German Empire, and took control of a large section of Berlin. In 1933, he was captured by military forces, tried, and sentenced to death. Several of his officers and soldiers were sent to prison, and the land was returned to Germany.

In 1935, the ruler of Portugal died, and was replaced by Pedro Silva Tavares, a charismatic dictator who ruled with an iron fist. He invaded Spain in 1936, and, taking the Spanish off guard, quickly seized central Spain, and executed countless officials in Madrid. Upon the orders of Pedro, the cities of Madrid, Cuenca, Toledo, Cebreros, Mora, and other various others in the region were all razed to the ground, their inhabitants slaughtered, and their wealth in the Portuguese coffers. The Portuguese revolted against their tyrannical ruler, and, aided greatly by PES forces from Spain and Italy, crushed their cruel leader, executing him for his crimes. His ringleaders were imprisoned or killed. Portugal became a Democratic country, and in 1939, they elected Kal Dania Motep, a foreigner from Sardinia, as the First President of Portugal for a 5 year term. He financed the rebuild of the destroyed cities, and paid dues to all those affected by the catastrophe, though it made himself and his nation poor. From 1940-1947, He helped personally in the rebuild of Madrid. He was re-elected eight times, but he died in office in 1977. All lands have been returned to Spain, and the two countries have been peaceful since, though there are still major underlying tensions. The current president is Kal Dania Motep III, and some are considering edging in a monarchy, though Motep has refused outright all offers.

French revolts were a major problem in occupied lands until they were finally successful on August 2, 1942 in overthrowing northwestern France. They formed a republic, have found a way to make peace with Germany and Spain through the PES, and remain a much smaller country than they were before the war. Through treaties in 1948 and 1953, they have taken in even more land. The borders between Germany and Spain have shifted slightly to account for local land ownership issues.

In 1949, Bulgaria dissolved as a country, and much of its western holdings were swallowed by its neighbors, though a young officer named Ferdinand Tsankov was able to hold onto much of Bulgarian territory. In 1950, he managed to regain control of the now drastically smaller nation, and was welcomed by nationalists as a hero. He put in place a Monarchy which he now leads.

In 1954, Serbia faced an uprising from a small terrorist group that's founders were the very ones who laid out the assassination of Arch Duke Ferdinand. Yep, you guessed it, The Black Hand survived, but had lost their nationalist fervor, actually growing to hate their government. They assassinated the Serbian leader while he was in Sarajevo, just like the duke. They faced immediate retribution from the PES, but the damage was done. With Serbia’s ruler out of the way, other groups took it in their head to revolt, including Sarajevo. Serbia, split in twain, turned to the PES to resolve the conflict. Sarajevo was declared as independent, and many of the supporters for either side caught in the wrong country moved where they belonged. The Black Hand was caught "Black handed" in 1956 hiding out in a small village in Hungary, stirring up yet more trouble, this time for the love of Serbia. In 1957, Hungarians swayed by the Black Hand and their ways took up a revolt, and were summarily rounded up by Hungarian Authorities. People in the cities took their side, and by 1960, most of the people in and around Belgrade were revolting from Hungary. In 1962, Hungary gave up trying to suppress the insurrection and declared the troubled lands part of the State of Sarajevo. In 1963, the country took the official name of Bel-Slavia and has adopted a democratic constitution. Their current President is Andrei Pajerova, the Dalmatian leader’s grandson.

In 1965, Russia and Germany, with tensions between the two nations rising, freed the Polish state to be a buffer zone between the two nations. In 1967, Russia attacked the Ottoman Empire, and was beaten back very easily. In 1968, the Ottomans joined the PES and they convinced Russia to abandon their fight. In 1970, Russia freed Armenia, and granted a swath of land to Romania. In 1973, The Republic of Crimea won its independence through the PES, with Ottoman support. In 1975, both The Ottoman Empire and Russia agreed to an alliance, Russia's ambitions hampered by walls of their own making.

Throughout much of the fifties and sixties, Ireland was in a state of constant civil war in which there was nothing the PES could do about it. Eventually, in 1969, most of the Irish nation declared independence from the U.K, though the North-eastern section of the country remains loyal to England. Animosities between North Ireland and its counterpart have decreased slowly, but much violence still occurs between the two sects. It is still a hotly debated topic in the PES and the U.N.

All European holdings in Africa were removed by 1976, when Italy granted Libya its independence. The Middle-East, however, remained a monopoly of the Ottoman Empire, which took over just after the Great War. In 1979, they granted independence to Arabia, with much pressure from the PES, and lost most of their income.

This, pretty much, is Europe up to 1980.

Pre-World War

In January, Veronica Pajerova met her death, and her grandson Andrei Pajerova took her posts as leader of both the PES and of Dalmatia. In May, Pajerova merged his two nations of Bel-Slavia and Dalmatia to much fanfare, for the two nations were on the best of terms, even before acquiring the same ruler. In August, Pajerova cancelled the alliance of the PES and the United Nations, and expelled all nations from the PES excepting Greece, Dalmatia, Russia, Hungary, and The Ottoman Empire.

In March, Pajerova led his troops to take Montenegro and Albania within one fell swoop. Late in the month, all opposition was quelled, and he formed the Dalmatian Empire, with himself as monarch. None know what happened to his parliament, but one can guess.
The UN vote as whether or not to send troops as aid for the vanquished nations turned up as a loss. In July, the PES was reorganized into the Balkan - Ottoman Alliance, or BOA. In September, The Dalmatians attacked Serbia, and, with the assistance of the Greek army, captured the nation by the end of the year. Once more, the UN opted not to act.

In February, Romania attacked the Dalmatian Empire, and The BOA declared war on Romania. Romania gained small parts of the Dalmatian Empire, but suffered drastic defeats to the Hungarian military. By march, Bulgaria was dragged into the conflict, and was swarmed over by forces from the Ottoman Empire, Dalmatia, and Greece. This assault pushed back the Romanians, and in July, they had been pushed back to the coast. They were not able to hold out for long, and in September, they were defeated. Once more, the UN remains stagnant. But, on Christmas Eve, Hungary annexed a swathe of southern Slovakia, and the UN opted to act. On December 31st, 1982, The UN called it’s nations to wage war on the BOA.

game rules en route

Playable Nations

Europe:
The UK
The Republic of Ireland
France
Spain
Germany - Ichigo
Italy - Elite Ferret
Austria - Warman
Slovakia
Poland - King Jan
Hungary
The Ottoman Empire
The Dalmatian Empire
Greece -
The Republic of the Crimea - Shlin
Russia - ranger
Portugal - Motep

Asia and Australia:
Australia - Sarathos
China
Iran
India
Arabia

Africa:
Libya
Algeria

The Americas:
The US
Canada
Mexico
Brazil
Argentina - Caius
Peru
Chile

Nation Info - armies are coming, as well as pop and income. Leaders not mentioned in the information thingie are up to you.

Diplomatic relations as of January 1, 1983

BOA - Dalmatian Empire, Russia, Ottoman Empire, Greece, Hungary

UN Military Forces - U.S

BATO - Crimea

BOA and the UN are at war.

Players:

Me - Portugal
Elite Ferret - Italy
Shlin28 - Republic of the Crimea
Ichigo - Germany
Sarathos - Australia
AntiWarman - Austria
scottishranger - Russia
King Jan III - Poland
Caius - Argentina

Ferret
06-03-2008, 20:46
In! 3 minutes after OP :beam:

shlin28
06-03-2008, 21:00
In as Serbia!

I'm growing attached to that little country...

Csargo
06-03-2008, 21:04
My Germany!

Ferret
06-03-2008, 21:05
you know he hasn't put up nation availibility yet...

And if you two like your countries so much then send your orders in for my game! :P

Csargo
06-03-2008, 21:47
you know he hasn't put up nation availibility yet...

And if you two like your countries so much then send your orders in for my game! :P

uh....hm...uhh...*runs*

They'll be in soon.

shlin28
06-03-2008, 21:59
Yeah... mine too... :juggle2:

Sarathos
06-04-2008, 00:38
Hey Motep, can you add Australia int his one please. Also, put me down to play.

Sarathos
06-04-2008, 00:39

Sarathos

Sarathos

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
06-04-2008, 00:48
I take the Swiss Please :clown: :egypt:

06-04-2008, 00:55
I take Swiss Please :D

scottishranger
06-04-2008, 02:58
Id like to play Italy or Greece please.

Ferret
06-04-2008, 09:30
If everyone is choosing factions (and making the same post numerous times...) then I'll be the faction scottishranger isn't, so either Italy or Greece.

Marius Dynamite
06-04-2008, 10:25
Could I play in this one? I would like the Rep of Ireland, but if thats not available I'll take any.

EDIT: Actually I won't be able to play so count me out!

scottishranger
06-04-2008, 13:31
Ill be Greece then, if it is alright with everyone.

Caius
06-04-2008, 19:01
GB for me!!!!!

King Jan III Sobieski
06-05-2008, 03:42
I'll take the glorious nation of Poland, if possible! :yes::beam::yes: (I'm only posting this once!)

Motep
06-05-2008, 23:38
Wait for the WWII map.

MAP IS UPDATED

choose a nation, Shlin and Warman

Caius
06-06-2008, 01:05
Argentina for me!!!

shlin28
06-06-2008, 16:28
*is annoyed*

Why couldn't you have used Dalmatia to destroy Germany or something? Why little Serbia... :furious3:

I shall play the Republic of Crimea. Prepared to be owned by the underdog, Dalmations :skull:

King Jan III Sobieski
06-07-2008, 17:27
I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! I'll take Poland! :yes::beam::egypt:

*is annoyed*

Why couldn't you have used Dalmatia to destroy Germany or something? Why little Serbia... :furious3:

I shall play the Republic of Crimea. Prepared to be owned by the underdog, Dalmations :skull:

It doesn't matter...Poland will rule the world. :beam:
:hmg::smg:

Ferret
06-07-2008, 18:19
Interesting to see how people sign up for new IH when they haven't sent in orders for ones they're already in....

*looks at Jan*

shlin28
06-07-2008, 22:02
People of Serbia!

I, King Alexander II of the great nation of Serbia, now speak to you from the lands of our friends, the Republic of Crimea.

Our country may have fallen, but our people have not; day by day our friends grow ever stronger, whilst the decadent rule of the upstart Dalmatians, who were given the gift of freedom by my great-grandfather King Peter I, grow ever weaker as the oppressed people across their realm rise up to arms!

Fellow Serbians! The time for the great war is at hand, fight for your freedom, fight for your families and fight for the nation, the integrity and the honour of Serbia! We must stand together against the Dalmation tyrants, and together, in the fires of war and ashes of the dictators, forge a greater Serbia!

--- King Alexander II, Head of the Serbian Government in Exile, 1 January, 1983

In other news, the Serbian government in exile, as well as leaders of the various resistance movements throughout the Balkans, declared unamiously the founding of the Balkans Alliance Treaty Organisation, BATO for short.

(LONG LIVE SERBIA!!!)

scottishranger
06-07-2008, 22:31
Id like to move to russia as it will be vbetter to get the major player nations to get moving first.

shlin28
06-08-2008, 18:50
I forgot to put this in my post yersterday...

The Crimean government announces that it takes no responsibility for any comments, alliances or threats made by governements in exiles currently residing in the Republic of Crimea.

Phew, now not only can I make threats, but I won't get attacked for it :smash:

scottishranger
06-08-2008, 23:35
Haha Russia will reclaim the mantle of Peter the Great. The Tatars will be subject to the Tsar once again.

06-09-2008, 04:08
Wait for the WWII map.

MAP IS UPDATED

choose a nation, Shlin and Warman

Austria for me :clown:

Csargo
06-09-2008, 04:10
You might wanna pick a different country...

shlin28
06-09-2008, 17:42
Haha Russia will reclaim the mantle of Peter the Great. The Tatars will be subject to the Tsar once again.

*Secret Communique to the Russian Tsar*

To the most noble Tsar of all Russians,

Our nation has long been a true friend of the Tsar for many years, have we betrayed you in the past? have we threatened your glorious nation? We have never done these things, all we ask is the right of self-determination for our people, will you not grant us this small request?

- President of the Republic of Crimea, January 6th,1983

Motep
06-10-2008, 20:11
Please provide the name of your nation's leader if it is not already mentioned in the game's information. Try to make it a name that would belong in your nation. No Flippity Floppity Floop's.

I will send each player a pm with information regarding poulation, taxes, income, and troops.

The game rules will be brought in sometime soon.

shlin28
06-10-2008, 20:19
President of the Republic of Crimea:

Ismail Celebi

and don't forget the resident head of state in exile currently residing in the Crimea, the right honourable King Alexander II of Serbia. :clown:

scottishranger
06-10-2008, 21:07
The Tsar of all the Russias, Tsar Nikolas Petrovich Romonov.

Cant Wait Motep.

Caius
06-10-2008, 21:18
President of the Argentinian nation: Juan Bautista Illia.

Ferret
06-10-2008, 22:12
President of Italy: Luigi Agostini

Caius
06-11-2008, 00:36
How will the "American" players will be introduced in the game?

King Jan III Sobieski
06-11-2008, 03:25
Please provide the name of your nation's leader if it is not already mentioned in the game's information. Try to make it a name that would belong in your nation. No Flippity Floppity Floop's.

I will send each player a pm with information regarding poulation, taxes, income, and troops.

The game rules will be brought in sometime soon.

Are we talking about the ruler in 1980? If so, should I choose my (communist) state-approved leader, Prime Minister Józef Pińkowski, or my President-in-exile, Edward Bernard Raczyński?

shlin28
06-12-2008, 19:48
I don't think in this world Communism has developed, thanks to Serbia's involvement in the founding of the PBS :yes: (Serbia is so awsome in this universe, it practically shaped the modern world!)

Caius
06-13-2008, 04:21
But you know, Europe is not all the world. Imagine US being commie.

King Jan III Sobieski
06-15-2008, 04:11
I don't think in this world Communism has developed, thanks to Serbia's involvement in the founding of the PBS :yes: (Serbia is so awsome in this universe, it practically shaped the modern world!)

So...can I state that Edward Bernard Raczyński is my President.

P.S.... Everyone knows Poland is the center of the known world! :yes::yes::yes:

Sarathos
06-15-2008, 12:11
Prime Minister: Malcolm Fraser

shlin28
06-15-2008, 12:38
BATO wishes to announce that any nations who are willing to maintain the integrity of their motherland and fight against oppressors are welcome to join the brotherhood of BATO.

--- Alexander II of Serbia

The Republic of Crimea wishes to announce that it is not part of BATO or any other organisations formed by governments in exile in the Crimea.

--- Ismail Celebi, President of the Republic of Crimea

Motep
06-16-2008, 06:31
BATO wishes to announce that any nations who are willing to maintain the integrity of their motherland and fight against oppressors are welcome to join the brotherhood of BATO.

--- Alexander II of Serbia

The Republic of Crimea wishes to announce that it is not part of BATO or any other organisations formed by governments in exile in the Crimea.

--- Ismail Celebi, President of the Republic of Crimea

I have a cousin named Bato...

Anyways, I may be slow in getting around to this matter of "organising" a game out of this. For you see, I have been tied up in matters of little importance in rl ,but you see, there are soo damned many of them...

Sorry for any possible time lapse that may occur in the future.

Motep
06-20-2008, 05:04
Like the lapse that will be occuring for the next few days - week. I shall be visiting with relatives in montana.

Csargo
06-26-2008, 07:34
I'm going to have to leave this IH and all the others I am participating in. Without my own computer I have limited access to the internet, so less time to do anything. I'm sorry.

Motep
07-07-2008, 21:48
I apologise. I really do not have any ideas for the combat...sorry...

I think I might have to cancel this

King Jan III Sobieski
07-09-2008, 03:01
I apologise. I really do not have any ideas for the combat...sorry...

I think I might have to cancel this

:embarassed::thumbsdown::embarassed:

What about rolling dice or something?

Motep
07-16-2008, 00:07
:embarassed::thumbsdown::embarassed:

What about rolling dice or something?

Infantry combat is easy. It is the populations, military sizes, tanks, planes, and naval combat.

:dizzy2:

Just dont know what to do.

scottishranger
07-19-2008, 13:59
You could just make it up as you go along. I trust you to be fair.

Motep
07-21-2008, 19:19
Ive been thnking on it...

For tanks to be pretty much lika a cavalry unit (but with more fire power/defence, though in lesser numbers), for planes to be the same, mbut airborne and able to attack supply trains, cities, stuff like that. I can wing it for populations, though if someone can show me pop demographic by region if I cant find one, I would be truly grateful. Military Sizes will be taken from population, and naval combat will be as in the last one, except with the advent of aircraft carriers.

Gimme a few days to work it all out.

King Jan III Sobieski
07-23-2008, 22:39
I can wing it for populations, though if someone can show me pop demographic by region if I cant find one, I would be truly grateful.

I shall look!!!

Sarathos
07-28-2008, 23:56
We are all keen Motep, don't be shy to ask forv help.

King Jan III Sobieski
07-31-2008, 15:38
Ive been thnking on it...

For tanks to be pretty much lika a cavalry unit (but with more fire power/defence, though in lesser numbers), for planes to be the same, mbut airborne and able to attack supply trains, cities, stuff like that. I can wing it for populations, though if someone can show me pop demographic by region if I cant find one, I would be truly grateful. Military Sizes will be taken from population, and naval combat will be as in the last one, except with the advent of aircraft carriers.

Gimme a few days to work it all out.

I know the first one really doesn't include political borders....but, do these help?

http://www.heritage-history.com/maps/lhatlas/eur096.jpg

http://www.zetterberg.org/Lectures/l96b_dir/1900.gif

Sarathos
08-01-2008, 00:57
Ah King Jan, you forget Australia (Me) :sad:

Motep
08-01-2008, 20:13
is most helpful

King Jan III Sobieski
08-03-2008, 03:24
Ah King Jan, you forget Australia (Me) :sad:

:oops:Mi dispiace; I could not find one!!!:oops:

Sarathos
08-04-2008, 00:22
Mi dispiace; I could not find one!!!
Don't worry, here's one. :happy:

http://www.map-of-australia.us/australia-map.gif

Motep
08-07-2008, 00:14
:sweatdrop:...I forgot about this game again...

If anybody more active would like to take the torch, I would happily take seat as a co-host. As it currently stands, I lack the time to do much for the game...

King Jan III Sobieski
08-11-2008, 02:51
:sweatdrop:...I forgot about this game again...

If anybody more active would like to take the torch, I would happily take seat as a co-host. As it currently stands, I lack the time to do much for the game...

:inquisitive:
Can we just let the Allies win???
:smg::hmg:

Motep
08-11-2008, 23:04
no...

I will pass this off to the highest bidder. What with my modding deadlines, and school coming up, I simply do not have the time available to host this. For that, I am sorry.