PDA

View Full Version : Rude Question

brymht
06-11-2008, 16:24
So, uh,

How's this coming anyway? Just wondering.

:embarassed:

lobf
06-11-2008, 16:46
Almost finished. Expect Beta today.

brymht
06-11-2008, 17:07
Thats just mean, man. just mean.

:thumbsdown:

Foot
06-11-2008, 17:11
Summer is always a slow time for us. Most members are northern hemisphere people and they seem to like being in the sunlight a lot. I don't know why.

Foot

Dumbass
06-11-2008, 18:44
Yes, what is this sunlight you speak of? How many gigabites will it take up on my computer?

blacksnail
06-11-2008, 21:21
Things are progressing at the pace we expected.

brymht
06-11-2008, 23:27
Are you a happy bunch of people, with High expectations, or are you followin the old coding rule of having the job done "Well, Cheaply, or Quickly. Pick two".

I'm assuming since the team members are not, in fact being paid, we'll be quite happy with it being done well. :)

cmacq
06-12-2008, 00:23
Summer is always a slow time for us. Most members are northern hemisphere people and they seem to like being in the sunlight a lot. I don't know why.

Foot

If they like the sun light, have them come here to Arizona, we've tons of it this time of year.

Jolt
06-12-2008, 00:45
Going to Arizona is too expensive for us Roman Citizens.

Olaf The Great
06-12-2008, 04:43
Summer gives me skin cancer, seriously.
I'm a red-head from Iceland, I can barely stay alive in New Jersey.

I feel like moving actually.

But yeah, If I was on the team I would be working 18/7 on EB in summer.

Summer sucks.

The Celtic Viking
06-12-2008, 09:53

Summer sucks.

I second that emotion. Damn that global warming always making life hotter! Damn it to hell where it belongs! :sweatdrop:

brymht
06-12-2008, 17:01
You people have no right to complain. I used to live in the Middle/Northern US. My job moved to Atlanta Georgia and so did I.

The heat down is is crazy, with the normal crazy humidity the heat index can get to 110 during the summer. Its pretty terrible.

General Appo
06-12-2008, 21:56
Crap. Posted in wrong place, can´t remove it. Oh well, +1.

sgsandor
06-12-2008, 22:31

Summer sucks.

How did you like our lil heat wave?

Long lost Caesar
06-13-2008, 18:08
Gotta love how everyone in America complains about the weather. I'm over here in England and I'd get annoyed at you taking sunlight for granted if I wasn't an iceicle :skull:

Actually summer here's brilliant, really hot and almost always clear skies. As for the EB guys taking time off, I think they deserve it :2thumbsup:

Swordmaster
06-16-2008, 15:34
"Summer Campaigning Restricted." :2thumbsup:

Teleklos Archelaou
06-16-2008, 23:06
You people have no right to complain. I used to live in the Middle/Northern US. My job moved to Atlanta Georgia and so did I.

The heat down is is crazy, with the normal crazy humidity the heat index can get to 110 during the summer. Its pretty terrible.

I live in the south too, grew up driving tractors and plowing cotton. Still live down here, although it is clear my Irish ancestors didn't grow up with this much sun, as my countless freckles can attest. I reckon I and my descendants (that don't die from skin cancer) would need at least 10,000 more years to start getting a little darker and naturally correct for this issue, but for now AC, fans, and a lot of ice tea with lemonade will have to suffice.

Ibrahim
06-17-2008, 01:14
non of you lived in Arabia now, have you?:inquisitive::inquisitive:
as my now ruddy skin (and changed hair color) can attest, its a real scorther out there(when I was little I was fair skinned and had darker hair). texan summers are cold-really cold compared to Kuwait, and the winters are too warm. unless you all lived in Africa and arabia, don't complain about the heat. over there its considered good weather to have a temperature of 31 celsius (88fahrenheit)

Ohio has the best weather though:2thumbsup:(though its summers are COLD!)

Abokasee
06-17-2008, 08:46
"Summer Campaigning Restricted." :2thumbsup:

:laugh4:

brymht
06-17-2008, 17:06
I actually have to agree; 88F wouldn't be bad at all. When it tops 105F with terrible humidity is when I start to bitch....

paullus
06-19-2008, 14:21
at least you're above the gnat-line, brymht

Maion Maroneios
06-19-2008, 19:19
Well, here in Greece we got a nasty little heatwave. It got around 34 degrees Celcius here in the Aegean and close to 40 in Athens... Man I just melted...

Ibrahim
06-19-2008, 21:17
Well, here in Greece we got a nasty little heatwave. It got around 34 degrees Celcius here in the Aegean and close to 40 in Athens... Man I just melted...

I heard it was kinda dry there-so could I move their?:yes:

Maion Maroneios
06-20-2008, 16:37
Or maybe switch places?

Olaf The Great
06-20-2008, 23:46
I think we can all agree that the entire world sucks right now due to "GOBA WABU!?" otherwise know as global warming.

But yes, I have to use SPF-70 in NJ, I am not moving south anytime soon.

Unless "South" is Argentina and below.

brymht
06-21-2008, 16:14
Hehe, I thought that was some kind of anagram for George Bush for a minute.

Aodhan
06-22-2008, 04:00
It is hot in Southern California too, today it was 110degrees farenhieght outside where I live, 99degrees farenhieght on the second level of my house, and 85degrees on the first level of my house, so you can guess where I was, on the first level glued to my computer playing EB, and gulping down Iced Tea. Oh yeah and over 130 in the attic, but no one actually goes up there anyway, (God damn, I new I should have installed an attic fan when the house was built).

Ibrahim
06-22-2008, 04:30
It is hot in Southern California too, today it was 110degrees farenhieght outside where I live, 99degrees farenhieght on the second level of my house, and 85degrees on the first level of my house, so you can guess where I was, on the first level glued to my computer playing EB, and gulping down Iced Tea. Oh yeah and over 130 in the attic, but no one actually goes up there anyway, (God damn, I new I should have installed an attic fan when the house was built).

is it dry? I can swirch places:clown:

Aodhan
06-22-2008, 19:35
Sure its dry, but only half the year, so you can stay in Arabia with the Saba, and their armies of low tech, javelin armed peasants, Good luck!

Ibrahim
06-23-2008, 04:55
Sure its dry, but only half the year, so you can stay in Arabia with the Saba, and their armies of low tech, javelin armed peasants, Good luck!

arabs have since become very dangerous poeple..look what our idiots and nutcases are doing now..:shame:
besides, I'm no longer in Arabia. I'm imprisoned in humidity cetral, Texas..no EB units native here..let alone ibfd... or chivalry total war.:shame:

Aodhan
06-23-2008, 15:59
arabs have since become very dangerous poeple..look what our idiots and nutcases are doing now..:shame:
besides, I'm no longer in Arabia. I'm imprisoned in humidity cetral, Texas..no EB units native here..let alone ibfd... or chivalry total war.:shame:

You have a very good point, Ibrahim, well said, especially that Texas part.

brymht
06-23-2008, 19:40
Gah. Texas really is some of the worst weather in the US. Heat and Humidity make it really aweful. You have my sympathies.

Jolt
06-26-2008, 15:09
Shouldn't we change the Thread's name to either "Weather Discussion" or "Pre-EB II Tavern"?

Aodhan
06-26-2008, 16:51
No! We should rename it The Random Funbox.

russia almighty
06-29-2008, 01:51
The U.S's weather is trippy because you can be in one place, and the next place has an entirely different climate.

Megas Methuselah
07-03-2008, 06:45
Man, I'm in the great plains of central Canada, and for every winter, lasting the better part of the year, I freeze to death. Then summer comes along and I end up turning a bright, painful red with sunburns. IMO, the only good season is fall. Too bad it doesn't last long.
:no:

Ibrahim
07-06-2008, 08:52
Man, I'm in the great plains of central Canada, and for every winter, lasting the better part of the year, I freeze to death. Then summer comes along and I end up turning a bright, painful red with sunburns. IMO, the only good season is fall. Too bad it doesn't last long.
:no:

well no one said Autumn was a long season, life's a b****, live with it:clown:
at least the heat over there doesn't turn you purple (like Kuwait), or send you flying like a paper doll in the winter.

Wandarah
07-07-2008, 13:37
I for one can't wait to see the Bartix faction preview.

a completely inoffensive name
07-07-2008, 20:27
I for one can't wait to see the Bartix faction preview.

Shhhhhhh! We don't want this locked do we? :beam:

General Appo
07-07-2008, 20:37
Yes we do! Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam!! *Insert unappropiate comment about Foot´s, TPC´s and/or MAA´s sexlife. Preferably their shared sexlife*

Jolt
07-07-2008, 20:53
I honestly hope someone makes a Bartixian minimod. I remember watching an old preview post on Bartix. They lived on an island, east of Oman and south of Baluchistan, and all their soldiers were stick men (Of course, they had various different units). T'was really awesome.

||Lz3||
07-08-2008, 00:49
pff! 88 that's nothing :laugh4: imagine dealing with more that 110 every single day

lol at summer restricted :medievalcheers: