PDA

View Full Version : The War that Didn't Finish In That Moment

Caius
07-15-2008, 02:34
Prologue: The Pride of the Three

Interests are interests. Everyone have their own interests, and sometimes, pride and interests interfere with matters.

So that day happened. Three men were together, everyone with a particular mission. They were debating, and the things wen't extremly wrong. Like anger, or even worse, that feeling invaded that room. The Three were irritated, and they were unwillingly to calm themselves and start to talk like real men does. That didn't lead them to a good port.

In one of the three chairs a man wearing a military suit was writing. He was writing a letter, but the message of that letter couldn't be read by the other two. He was writing in russian, because that man knew only to write in that idiom. Josef Stalin went out of the room. He gave the message he had written to a guard. What had he written? Winston Churchill nor Benjamin Roosvelt could know. They speak english, and the interpretor was given a break after those long hours of negotiation.

Roosvelt and Churchill shared uncertainity. What will come? That is a question that time needs to answer.

I need 3 players:
Winston Churchill
Josef Stallin
Benjamin Roosvelt

3 more players will be need in order to make this game work. I am willing to give *some* details about this game, and those are:

*Every nation has it own interests. The three characters already mentioned will be pmed with the interests they have to fight. The other three players will make the game more interesting. Those players will have a bit more of information, but that information won't be able to be shared with others.

*There will be few chances of achieving victory to your own country. If that happens, the game is over. If not... well, you know.

*Also, one of the three presidents are able to clain Germany, therefore, breaking all instances of negotiation. This will lead to the next step.

Signed up:

Seign Thelas
07-15-2008, 07:35
You DO mean Franklin Roosevelt don't you? If so I'll take him.

Caius
07-15-2008, 18:31
You DO mean Franklin Roosevelt don't you? If so I'll take him.
I DO mean Franklin Roosevelt do I? If so You'll take him.

Seign Thelas
07-16-2008, 02:21
Yeah Roosevelt's mine.