PDA

View Full Version : Time Line?

Bootsiuv
07-19-2008, 17:37
Just out of curiosity, when does the EB team plan on making the move to MTWII?

I've been gone for 8 months, so forgive me if this question has been answered 8,000,000 times.

Just curious, that's all.

Foot
07-19-2008, 21:16
We've already started. EBI is pretty much dead, only bugfixes still going on. Everyone else is working on EBII.

Foot

overweightninja
07-20-2008, 13:03
BTW Welcome back Bootsiuv :2thumbsup:

Bootsiuv
07-28-2008, 03:08
Happy to hear that foot.

Glad to know that buying M2TW wasn't a total waste.

BTW, I blame the EB team for making it so that I can hardly stand vanilla games anymore....at least not strategy games. The depth and detail of EB leaves EVERY other mod out there wanting, let alone the vanilla versions of games.

I tried playing vanilla M2TW, but found that I can no longer stand playing with generic units like "spearmen" and "archer"....blah.

Way to go guys. :P

Bootsiuv
09-09-2008, 01:55
So, any news on the development of EBII. I check the site regularly, but haven't heard much.

You guys know me by now, so I assume I can ask this without having my head bit off.

A little news would titilate my eb tastebuds....just wondering how you guys are faring. Perhaps a small preview of what you've accomplished thus far would be in order....

If not, no worries, as I'm well aware of the amount of time a normal full conversion mod takes, let alone one with thousands of lines of script.

As always, your friend and supporter,

Bootsiuv

Foot
09-09-2008, 02:25
Did you read the interview? That wasn't too long ago.
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=107135

Foot

Bootsiuv
09-11-2008, 00:56
I did not.

Thanks for the link, bro.