PDA

View Full Version : LotR - Civil War System Emergency Senate Session

TinCow
07-26-2008, 20:54
Use this thread to discuss and vote on the following Edicts. Further legislation can be proposed in here and can be put to the vote in another thread if necessary. I'm making the discussion and poll in the same thread to save time, since I think this is a pretty clear-cut situation. If for some reason you want to discuss these Edicts more before voting, simply refrain from voting for now and just post until you are comfortable committing to a particular vote.

Edict E3.1: TinCow will create a new LotRMod which will remove all of the Civil War trait mechanics from the game.

Edict E3.2: TinCow will create a new LotRMod which will remove the Near Loyalty and Far Loyalty (Unwatched by the King) traits lines from the game.

Edict E3.3: TinCow will create a new LotRMod which will remove Title Stripped! line of traits from the game.

Edict E3.4: TinCow will create a new LotRMod which will remove Pagan Magicians from the game.

Edict E3.5: TinCow will prevent the current game from going into Civil War by removing all of the relevant traits from all avatars.

This poll will be open for at least 24 hours (4pm EST on Sunday July 27th) and possibly 48 hour (4pm EST on Monday July 28th) or longer if needed.

Ibn-Khaldun
07-26-2008, 21:05
Edict E3.1 Yes

Edict E3.2 No - If player wants then he could ask these traits to be removed but if he wants to leave them to his character for RP reasons then so be it.

Edict E3.3 Yes - It's been said in the OOC thread that because we change the titles for IC and RP purposes then this trait could cause a lot of problems.

Edict E3.4 No - The same thing with the E3.2

Edict E3.5 Yes

Privateerkev
07-26-2008, 21:36
Like I said in the OOC thread, I very much want to see 3.1, 3.3, and 3.5 pass. (and it looks like they are well on their way.) The civil war traits and title stripped traits give us nothing in terms of RP value.

I wouldn't mind seeing 3.2 and 3.4 pass as well but if the majority of the people want the option of having near/far loyalty and pagan magicians, then so be it. I personally think the headache they cause far outstrips their RP utility but that is just my opinion.

TinCow
07-27-2008, 20:10
The votes are very clear, so I see no need for an extension. All Edicts pass except E3.4. I will get to work on fixing the current save and making the new mod now. This may take me a while, but it will be done sometime this evening. When it is done, anyone who will ever push the end turn button ABSOLUTELY MUST install the new LotRmod, and it would be best if everyone did it period.