PDA

View Full Version : Is the English version even released?

DarkShadowCat
07-30-2008, 17:23
Just curious?

DarkShadowCat
08-01-2008, 22:37
Hello......

<_<

Warmaster Horus
08-02-2008, 01:02
Um, you might want to give them more than a couple of days to answer.
They're mod creators after all, and I presume their priority is to work on it rather than answer people right away. And they've got lives too, you know.

And, uh, just as an aside: you'll get better answers if you aren't vulgar. Insulting the people you want an answer from isn't going to get the answers faster. The faq does say:
Posts containing any generally objectionable material: knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. So, you should kind of edit your message to remove the couple of vulgar terms you've got.

Just my two cents.

DarkShadowCat
08-02-2008, 02:51
My language is frustration because no one answers bloody questions on this board. I've asked weeks before without a single reply.

DarkShadowCat
08-02-2008, 03:02
Does anyone know of their homepage?

Warmaster Horus
08-02-2008, 11:01
Look, in the monastery I asked a question nobody answered in a week. I waited and somebody gave an answer.
The thing is to wait. People have lives, and other business to do. Eventually, you'll get something.

And have you tried the TWC (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/index.php)? They've got a forum there too.