PDA

View Full Version : LotR - LotR Fourth Senate - Second Election Voting

OverKnight
08-20-2008, 04:38
This poll is only for players of the Last of the Romans.

Voting will be open for 48 hours, until 0400 GMT on Friday, August 22nd.

ULC
08-20-2008, 04:40
Um, is it me, or is there no poll?

Privateerkev
08-20-2008, 04:41
The thread has to be started first. Then you make the poll. :beam:

pevergreen
08-20-2008, 11:41
Gogo Savvas! :bump:

Ramses II CP
08-20-2008, 16:21
Gogo Savvas! :bump:

Yes! Go right back to Corinth until someone decides you're needed again. :laugh4:

As an OOC matter I want to make it absolutely clear that PK didn't encourage me to have Vissa act as he did, and I honestly thought I was doing the Order considerable harm by speaking out, but the way we OOC ignored the repeated rule violations was simply absurd IMHO so, as suggested, I took it out IC and will continue to do so.

:egypt:

Privateerkev
08-20-2008, 16:24
Yes! Go right back to Corinth until someone decides you're needed again. :laugh4:

:laugh4:

As an OOC matter I want to make it absolutely clear that PK didn't encourage me to have Vissa act as he did, and I honestly thought I was doing the Order considerable harm by speaking out, but the way we OOC ignored the repeated rule violations was simply absurd IMHO so, as suggested, I took it out IC and will continue to do so.

I don't think it matters. People will attempt to link things IC if it suits them and their agenda.

In fact, I'm finding that people are linking me IC to the actions of people not even in the Order... :inquisitive:

TinCow
08-22-2008, 21:58
Makedonios Ksanthopoulos (Privateerkev) is elected as Megas Logothetes.

(Yeah, yeah, I know this is late, but it still has to be done.)