PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Campain error plz plz help

The Orange
08-21-2008, 19:06
Hi i was wondering if any one could :help: me i think i installed the game correctly but when ever i try to start an imperial campain a message pops up and says please select an item form the list:dizzy2: if any one can help or has had this problem and managed to fix it please tell me what to do

Squid
08-22-2008, 16:48
You didn't install the game correctly. Read the instructions in the main installer thread and follow them to the letter.

The Orange
08-22-2008, 21:54
Thanks :2thumbsup: ill try that now but one more qustion if i install barbarian invasion aswell do i need to download any pachets beacuse i have the first edition RTW

The Orange
08-23-2008, 09:05
sorry to post again but ive got to the prefernces page where you change it to False and it wont let me save the page could this be because i have vista :wall:

The Orange
08-23-2008, 21:37
very sorry to post again but i worked out how to solve the Auto save saving problem but it still would'nt let me play the campain im sure i instaled properly :dizzy2:

Atraphoenix
08-24-2008, 10:13
last version works with BI also and creates a shortcut for BI exe just click it.
if you install the mod properly you can play with it as I do.
and thanks to the guys who made the AI very challanging I did not miss alex.exe while playing with BI.