PDA

View Full Version : Awesome mod.

Hax
08-30-2008, 14:56
I have to say, since I downloaded IBFD yesterday, I've had immense fun playing as the Imperium Romanum Orientalis, and I'm currently driving the Sassanids out of my lands (even captured Hatra!).

However, I've been converting my entire empire from Christian to Pagan, but for some reason, I haven't seen any adoptions (either married or man of the hour) with guys that have Pagan traits. Is there some requirement, or are there no Pagan family members at all? Is there a way I have more chance of getting Pagan guys?

-Hax

konny
09-01-2008, 15:16
I think, it has to do with the faith of your faction leader. BTW, why would revert back to paganism?

Mithras
09-02-2008, 11:33
I think, it has to do with the faith of your faction leader. BTW, why would revert back to paganism?

For more of a challange plus somehow rome seems more Roman as Pagan, disturbingly some Neo-pagans and christians decide faction faith based upon their own religious preferances.

The best idea I've thought of it either to tinker with the programming and change the factions leaders trait to Pagan or option B Bribe a pagan general make him faction heir and kill off your faction leader