PDA

View Full Version : Playing the Roundheads

Dodge_272
09-01-2008, 16:55
OK, I've played a couple of games as the roundheads and I'm in need of a couple of answers and clarifications on a few things.

I defeated Scotland after two pretty large and epic battles in Northumbria (my homeland IRL :laugh4: ) and of course Scotland itself, then ousted rebels from Ireland. Then I found myself unable to produce new model army musketeers or pikeman, and that's fine because the civil war is over.

But the problem is that I can't produce any sort of musketeers or pikemen any more? apart from some sort of 'line cavalry' ? Why is this?

Also, is there some kind of tech tree knocking about online so I can see who can build what and what buildings and techs I need in order to do so? I fancy trying some new factions out?

And before I go, this is by far the best incarnation of total war I've ever played, thanks for a great mod. :2thumbsup:

Rick
09-10-2008, 19:14
I ran into that same problem, but didn't play it thru enough to find out if was just a delayed reaction. There are other provinces that where you can't produce this or that eventhough you've built everything required.