PDA

View Full Version : New interview with Strategy Informer

Martok
09-05-2008, 22:21
Link (http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/empiretotalwar/interview.html)

A pretty decent article. It discusses a bit more in-depth some of the changes & new features in ETW. Just as importantly, it also covers more details of the AI development, and what they're doing differently this time around.

Warmaster Horus
09-05-2008, 22:40
All I wanted to know:
- specs ("I can confirm that Empire: Total War is DX9 compatible and has been designed to run on a variety of machines.")
- moddability ("we do have plans to make this an extremely moddable game."

Nice. If they keep these promises (which I believe they will), then ETW will be just awesome. Period.

Mailman653
09-06-2008, 00:49
I'd love to see what kind of mods people will come out with once the game has been around a bit. I'm sure one of the first things to get modded in are new countries.

Sheogorath
09-06-2008, 00:59
There doesn't seem to be much solid, new, information in this one, besides the modding stuff...

PBI
09-06-2008, 09:49
Yes, I'm hoping for something a bit more solid about specs or moddability, a little disappointing.

The battle AI sounds like it's going to be fantastic, if they can pull it off (and that's a big if). They do seem to have put a lot of emphasis on it this time and are going out of their way to talk about it at every opportunity.

pevergreen
09-09-2008, 12:19
Information on agents! Yay!