PDA

View Full Version : release speculation thread...

a completely inoffensive name
09-09-2008, 07:30
I personally think the closed beta will open around early summer of 2009 with the open beta arriving early fall of the same year. By the end of 2009, I expect EB II to be fully relased. I wish to hear other people's opinions on when these events (closed beta, open beta, release) will probably occur, and if I am being too optimistic or pessimistic. Thanks.

Mithridates VI Eupator
09-09-2008, 08:52
I think that you might be right. I hope it will be slightly earlier, though. So that maybe, next fall, we will be able to play the full game. But really, It's more important that when it gets out, its stuffed with great content, rather than that it makes a speedy entrance on my PC.

General Appo
09-09-2008, 14:29
Exactly. Quality is the focus, not customer pleasing. Especially when you costumers donĀ“t pay you shit.

paullus
09-09-2008, 22:12
hmm...hard to predict. if you hit that critical mass things fly together. but when you've got guys working for free with families and jobs and research deadlines, you don't (often) reach critical mass (for long). there's a good bit happening right now, for example.

||Lz3||
09-09-2008, 22:45
considering the amount of work to be done, and the amount of things that are yet to be cracked... I think it will be around early 2010 ...

kuzduck
09-14-2008, 08:35
OUCH. i was worried i wouldn't have enough time to get level 70 on wow. i thought for sure eb 2 was gonna be out by christmas at the latest, not sure why just with all the talk and inticepation i figured it must be coming soon.

this is very dissapointing...

/wrist

Mithridates VI Eupator
09-15-2008, 11:26
with all the talk and inticepation i figured it must be coming soon.

/wrist

Then you can only imagine what it will be like when the day approaches...:dizzy2: