PDA

View Full Version : Pre-ordering ETW

Rhyfelwyr
09-22-2008, 11:15
I'm thinking of pre-ordering ETW. Does anyone know if there is going to be a collectors edition or any special packages which will include little goodies (eg a map, poster or whatever) like with previous games?

Also what's the best place to pre-order?

darrin42
09-22-2008, 13:34
At present, its to early to even pre-order I would guess. And the main game has not even been releases yet, so nobody would really know anything, of special edition ones. Stick with it. In a few months time, you'l be able to Pre-order it online, or in your local game shop anyway.

Martok
09-22-2008, 17:19
No mention of a special collectors/limited edition yet, although I'm sure there will be one. I would expect there will be an announcement by the end of the year.

I can't really offer much advice on where to pre-order, as I've barely ever done so. I've had good experiences with Amazon when I purchase games that are already available, but I have no idea how quickly they ship out brand-new merchandise. A couple of my friends like to pre-order through Gamestop, although my impression is that they can be somewhat hit-or-miss.

Rhyfelwyr
09-22-2008, 20:36
Aw man am gettin' the jitters....

I really want to treat myself with ETW, get all the little bonuses and goodies and get it as soon as humanly possible, even if I have to pay twice the price.

Belgolas
09-23-2008, 23:12
Aw man am gettin' the jitters....

I really want to treat myself with ETW, get all the little bonuses and goodies and get it as soon as humanly possible, even if I have to pay twice the price.

Well it doesn't matter if you pre-order it today or 3 months from now you will still get it the same time everyone else gets it. I am very confident that there will be a limited edition of ETW because the last 2 had one.

Miracle
09-25-2008, 10:11
Personally I would not pre-order or order the game until it is confirmed that the DRM included is non-existent or negligible.