PDA

View Full Version : Hall of the Dead (Huge Mafia Game Ad)

pevergreen
09-23-2008, 11:40
Are you bored of waiting for E:TW? Large amounts of promised content and few solid proofs got you down? Come take a healthy dose of mafia, proved to make you laugh and restore your enjoyment in life!

Situated inside of the Death Godess' many halls, in the realm of the dead, two men who started out as simple kitchen boys who have made it through so much in their lives now face their ultimate battle. Some see only the mundane, some see the magic but only one mortal sees all. Pug, orphan of Crydee along with his friend, who is like a brother to him, Tomas have returned to see their task done.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this thread, or at least this far.

This is my third game of a decent size and my first one that will be truly balanced. Instead of rambling on, lets go on to a list of features, shall we?

- The largest amount of named roles, each role with unique abilities.
- The most complex dueling system, involving not only fighting scores, but weapon types, fighting styles, magical enhancements, personal vendettas and more!
- Each character has links to other characters, and their own storylines and goals
- Much more I can't remember!

For those who want to read a bit more, perhaps the (badly written) inroduction story, or even sign up, come over to this thread (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=107617)to take a look! At this moment, I am in my third character list revision and I have over 50 unique characters, with plently on the waiting list. I can't promise you a storyline to inspire or bring you to tears, but I can promise you a very exciting game of mafia, for those who have played and those who may be new!

Thanks,
pevergreen.

Please do not post in this thread, but if you have any questions, feel free to PM me!