PDA

View Full Version : LotR - 1146/7 Emergency Senate - Legislation Voting

GeneralHankerchief
10-04-2008, 04:41
This poll is only for players of Last of the Romans.

Voting will be open for 48 hours, until 3:40 GMT on Monday, October 6th.

The full text of the proposals is as follows:

**Charter Amendment E3.1: Varangian Guardsmen may only be recruited by the Basileus.
Proposed: Basileus Ioannis

**Charter Amendment E3.2: Upon their elevation to the position of leader of a house, the senator must swear an oath of fealty to the Basileus.
Proposed: Basileus Ioannis

GeneralHankerchief
10-06-2008, 06:08
All influence based on Library post #4.

CA E3.1 - Yes
AussieGiant (1), Cecil XIX (2), GeneralHankerchief (1), Ignoramus (4), rossahh (1), woad&fangs (1) - 10

CA E3.1 - No
Ibn-Khaldun (1), Northnovas (1), OverKnight (1), Smowz (1), Tristan de Castelreng (1) - 5

CA E3.1 passes (10-5, requires 2/3 majority. Majority attained).

CA E3.2 - Yes
AussieGiant (1), Cecil XIX (2), GeneralHankerchief (1), Ignoramus (4), Northnovas (1), rossahh (1), woad&fangs (1) - 11

CA E3.2 - No
Ibn-Khaldun (1), OverKnight (1), Smowz (1), Tristan de Castelreng (1) - 4

CA E3.2 passes.

Abstained: flyd, Ramses II CP, YLC

pevergreen
10-06-2008, 06:30
Ah %&*# if I wasnt so sick, CA 3.1 wouldnt have passed. Bah.

Ituralde
10-06-2008, 09:12
My apologies for those that counted on me for not voting. I missed this poll completely while trying to catch up yesterday. Don't know how I managed to miss it. :furious2:

TinCow
10-08-2008, 16:00
I have not personally reviewed the influence, but no one has disagreed with Cecil's calculations of the various influences in this post (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=2030549&postcount=1763). Since the various + to stat ancillaries were not distributed until after the emergency session started, their bonuses do not count. The same applies to rank changes as a result of oaths sworn by OK and GH to AG (if there was any influence change as a result of that).

The only suspect situation is Ignoramus' authority count of 3. He claims his traits give him a +4 to authority, but that his avatar only shows +3. This +1 difference is not enough to change the results on CA E3.1, so that one fails regardless. That said, the +1 would have made the difference for CA E3.2. However, M2TW calculates stats in various ways and has hidden traits as well, such as the base bonuses to loyalty and piety which are given via invisible traits. Unless someone can show me that the +3 being shown on Ignoramus' avatar is an actual bug, that stat will be used.

So, in summary, CA E3.1 fails, period. CA E3.2 fails, unless Ignoramus' missing authority is shown to be due to a bug instead of hidden game mechanics.

TinCow
10-10-2008, 00:07
I have tested Ioannis Komnenos (Ignoramus) and I believe that his Authority stat is indeed bugged. When I manually removed all of his + to Authority traits, his Authority stat suddenly jumped to 10. I cannot find any reason for this in the game files, and the only thing I can think of is that it is a leftover bug from the stripped out BBB Civil War system. From now on, unless someone can prove that the Authority stat being displayed for Ioannis Komnenos is correct and not bugged, his Authority will be calculated by adding up the + and - listed in his traits and retinue. Accordingly, Ioannis Komnenos' Authority is currently 5, and CA E3.2 passed.