PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer IH Help

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
10-06-2008, 15:33
Hey All,

I like to start a Warhammer IH. But I like to have 1-2 people to co-run it with me, because we all know a host always has down time, so I figure if I have 1-2 people with me, we have a better chance of doing a good IH :yes::clown:

King Jan III Sobieski
10-16-2008, 15:01
How shalt this IH operate? Namely, what is the premise?

Warluster
10-19-2008, 10:53
I would advise against having more then one person co run a IH. It hasn't been attempted (Well, not in the three years I've been here) but I have thought about it several times.

Why I would advise against it is for a number of reasons. It would be very hard to co-ordanate. Sure PM's and the lot could get you pretty far. But...

THe IH maker has to research,research and even more research. It takes a while to get it all sorted, then you have to get a start on the IH, where it goes and what you aim to achieve. All of this is, depending, hard on the one person, but when you have to swap around the research, log it up, add what who has done and what who plans to do= Too hard.

I look at IH's as a One Man Army. If your planned IH runs of steam and needs a refuelling stop, then I would not advise against it, as its worth a try... then. For now, just see how you do. I know a Warhammer IH would be harder to do then a... WWI IH, because the sources of info would be harder to find. If you mean a researcher, maybe. From my experince you receive masses of research and have to sort it out into files and figure what the hell it all is.

Take heed of my whinge... if your IH goes down then try it then, now, just be confident you can make the Ih yourself. Starting it up is the hardest part, but maintaining it can be tough sometimes. Taking a break is okay.