PDA

View Full Version : Mod Questions

Fußball
11-12-2008, 06:49
I have a few questions for you in regards to editing your mod. Which, by the way, I am very much enjoying at the moment. Excellent work. I am curious as to which folder the values for build times are and which values are the build times. And should adding upkeep for the Mongol/Timurid specific units be too detrimental to the aforementioned factions or would it simply sap their cash somewhat once they settle? I'm assuming it would sap them enough to not give them the ability to expand as fast as having a majority of units that need no upkeep. And if so, would like to know how to, perhaps, add a large sum of cash to their purse so as to compensate for the upkeep cost issue. Thanks in advance.

Tschüß!
Erich

FactionHeir
11-12-2008, 10:09
Sure.

The building times are in the buildings file (EDB) and are clearly marked there.
Unit upkeep are in the units file (EDU) and are the third cost value (usually a fraction of the number to its left)

It shouldn't be overy detrimental, but it would weaken the hordes somewhat.

Fußball
11-13-2008, 01:24
Thanks for the quick responses. Two more questions if you will, I am not sure if one of CA's patches ever cleared these... Does your mod or the latest patch have fixes for roads not adding to trade income? And does your mod fix the Venetian armor bug? If not would you be so kind as to point me in the direction of a link so as to reverse the line or tell me yourself? Thanks again.

Tschüß!
Erich

FactionHeir
11-13-2008, 01:26
Hiya,

The first one, no. I think roads not adding income is fine, especially to keep the game challenging so that you cannot build roads everywhere to enjoy both fast travel and more cash.

The second one, yes, that's fixed.

Fußball
11-13-2008, 01:28
Was about to add another question with edit but you tackled those so fast... Are Transylvanian Peasants available in campaign in your mod?

Tschüß!
Erich

FactionHeir
11-13-2008, 01:31
I believe so. From the tavern line for Hungary.

Fußball
11-13-2008, 01:33
Why thank you my good man, you have been most helpful.

Tschüß!
Erich