PDA

View Full Version : Do I have to resign again?

=NF=RuzSkullen
12-14-2008, 19:46
I have already signed this and swore my oath, here last year? in fact I am number 8 on the list? Must I redo this again?

Tomisama
12-14-2008, 20:18
No Ruz, we will just add your name to the Org badge list the next time it is updated.

When you originally signed, we did not have the badge thing going is what is happening here.

Glad to see you checking in :2thumbsup:

=NF=RuzSkullen
12-14-2008, 20:28
No Ruz, we will just add your name to the Org badge list the next time it is updated.

When you originally signed, we did not have the badge thing going is what is happening here.

Glad to see you checking in :2thumbsup:

Hey Tomisama, Good to meet you! Don't mind me Am new here! Just point me in the right direction! And thanks for the quick response. Thanks Man!

Andres
07-25-2010, 20:24
Thread necromancy?

:skull:

Tomisama
07-29-2010, 00:16
Thread necromancy?

:skull:

Must be!

Welcome back :beam:

Nigel
06-05-2011, 15:35
hmm, somehow the CoH badge has disappeared from my "Awards".
Could someone add it again, please. :clown:

edit: stange, it is there now, but does not seem to appear in some of my messages :huh:

TinCow
06-05-2011, 22:15
edit: stange, it is there now, but does not seem to appear in some of my messages :huh:

I saw my own award badges disappear momentarily earlier today as well. They reappeared on refresh. I'm unsure what caused that, but will look into it.

Monk
06-06-2011, 00:47
I saw my own award badges disappear momentarily earlier today as well. They reappeared on refresh. I'm unsure what caused that, but will look into it.

It happens when you edit a post, your badges will disappear momentarily after you hit the "save" button. Refreshing the page after the edit causes them to reappear.

Editing by way of the "Go Advanced" button doesn't have that problem, it only occurs if you do a quick edit.

TinCow
06-06-2011, 03:17
It happens when you edit a post, your badges will disappear momentarily after you hit the "save" button. Refreshing the page after the edit causes them to reappear.

Editing by way of the "Go Advanced" button doesn't have that problem, it only occurs if you do a quick edit.

http://www.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/the-more-you-know.jpg