PDA

View Full Version : Celtica

Warluster
01-02-2009, 04:57
Celtica

Celtica... 60 BC. Celtica is a land cut to pieces, with tribes warring over patches of land. War is constant, with squabbles of nothing erupting, grudges made centuries before still being encacted. The men of the tribes are always warriors, ready to defend against the certian possibilty of war. Celtica has suffered from Germani invasions, it has defended against Thracian invaders. They are united only in one sense, their culture keeps them together. Some stay peaceful, like those down south, but they are merely scared of their neighbour... Rome.

Suddenly this warlike land has its attention focused on one thing, as Roman legions march into Southern Celtica just before 100 BC. THe tribes fall after bitter fighting, and suddenly, Celtica finds themselves facing a enemy greater then the Germani.

Of the decades the Romans settle, warring with the Celts and forging aliances. Some of the Celts recognise potential and ally, while others swear vengance and backstab the Romans now.. or later. But they always find themselves facing many Roman legions, led by talented Quaestor's. These man use the most skilled Legions Rome, or the world, has ever seen.

And they are now led by a even greater led, Gaius Julius Caeser. With these man, who those in Rome fear, leading, a series of offensives open up against many enemies. Can you take control of a Legion, and defeat these brutal Gallic tribes?

_

After a very long break from the Chapter House, I have returned. This is my new IH. I have learnt from my very foolish mistakes from my horrible attempts before, and tried to improve with this new one. I hope this does not conflict with Caius's new IH, as I have set this one several centuries later, and in a diffrent style.

When I say a diffrent style I am keeping to the old IH style, but instead of countries you shall control Legions. THe game will operate in the same way as before, between players. You are a Quaestor, and control one of Caeser's legions attacking Gaul. The Legion is given one specific area is should stick to (Note the should). Instead of backstabbing each other, a splayers would normally do, players must work together. THe Celt tribes will be attacking and betraying, and the Legions must work together to make sure the Roman Province is not overun.

Rules:

1) Players may not betray or war with each other, but should work together. Of course, if one Legion is in trouble, and you are angry with that Quaestor, you may choose to not help them. (E.G: 10th Legion is besieged in Tolosa by Averni warriors, and the 9th Legion is free and nearby. But the two Quaestor's had a disagreement recently, so the 9th instead races away, dooming the 10th and its Quaestor.)

2) You may receive orders from Caeser occasionally, I advise you listen, doing so makes him angry and he might replace you and send you back to Roma.

3) You can talk with Celtic tribes, and if you must be evil you can betray and massacre them. of course, you might also ally with them and ask for mercanary troops. Doing so would be handy but they might be planning to kill you.

4) This thread is used to communicate between Quaestors. THis is NEEDED. If one Legon allys with a tribe, and another attacks it, this will cause them to lose trust in ALL of Rome and stir trouble with others. I also suggest you talk about stratergy and plans. A Legion has a home, and a supply depot. THe supply line ensures food and weapons get to you. if thats cut you can last several month's. A Legion has adirect control over a certian area, meaning that if another legion wants to go there they need permission from the other's Quaestor.

5) If you're killed in battle then its game over, someone else takes over and you're put in line for next Legion. THere's also a chance you will be assasinated or the Senate takes a disliking to you, and thus pull away your command. If the Legion you control rebels you also lose control again. Them rebelling may be because of long travel and no rest, battle weary or else.

The Senate many also ask some things of you which Caeser shouldn't hear of. You can follow the Senate's will and do what they ask, or stay with Caeser and inform him. Civil war is a possibilty. War is a constant thing, but there will be other tasks you have to tend too. The Senate will not sit idly, and your Legion might even be shipped out of Gaul, in that case a whole new campaign opens. The land the Legion's occupy is Rome's. To expand your Legion's direct control you must conquer the other tribes or make sure they have Friend and Ally of Rome status.

There are several things you can only do by ask Caeser or the Senate. You can:
1) Request Friend and Ally status for one of the Celtic tribes. This means it is basiclly a protected tribe of Rome, and you HAVE to help them and supply them.
2)Request a Expedition. This means that Caeser will send out orders to several Legion's, ordering them to attack a certian place. THis does not have to be in Gaul. You can request a Expedition to Brittania or Germania.
3)Request transportation elsewhere if requested. (E.G: Pompey's legions are troubled by Iberian guerilla activity, so the Senate asks for your Legion to help them.)

That is all, but if you have questions ask. Also I will try and find some good maps, but if you have a source of maps please PM it to me.

The Legions:
6th Legion: Quaestor Tiberius
8th Legion: Quaestor Winter
9th Legion: Quaestor Jan
10th Legion: Quaestor Jolt
12th Legion: Quaestor Demon
13th Legion: Quaestor AntiWarman

https://img374.imageshack.us/img374/3814/legionplacement60bcqn7.jpg

6th Legion's home is Tolosa, and that is there supply depot. They have direct control are shaded yellow on the map.

8th legion's home is Narbo, and that its supply depot. It is deep red.

9th's home is Arelate and thats its supply depot. It is light red.

10th's home is Aquae Sextae, and thats its supply depot. It is deep gray.

12th's home is Vienne and thats its supply depot. It is green.

13th's home is Geneva and thats its supply depot. It is blue.

On the map is all the tribes in Gaul/Celtica. So pick a Legion, ask questions or voice queries, and then I shall post Chapter 1.

If it looks complicated don't worry. If you've played a IH before, then it should be faimilar but if you're new PM me and I will explain it to you. Good luck! (And sorry if you get 13th Legion:grin3:)

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
01-02-2009, 22:01
I take the 13th Legion

:clown:~:pimp:

Tiberius of the Drake
01-02-2009, 23:03
Ill take the 6th Legion

DemonArchangel
01-02-2009, 23:43
I'll take the 12th Legion.

Lord Winter
01-03-2009, 00:00
I'll take the 8th

Warluster
01-03-2009, 00:02
Welcome all new Quaestor's! Blessings of Jupiter upon you :grin3:

Two more spots and I'll have Chapter I up. Would everyone like to have the Quaestor's names like they are? Or have would everyone like to adopt Roman names for this IH?

01-03-2009, 02:02
I like username as Quaestor :clown:

Jolt
01-03-2009, 02:15
I'll take the 10th Legion. First IH for me. :)

King Jan III Sobieski
01-03-2009, 02:23
I'll take the 9th, methinks...

King Jan III Sobieski
01-03-2009, 02:25
You can just call me Caesar!

Warluster
01-03-2009, 02:32
Okay, we're all ready to start. Nobody has questions before the game begins?

Also, any other people interested you may still put your name down. As when a Quaestor dies they lose their position in game ('cause your dead) and the person next in queue is next up. So live Quaestor's, be careful!

I like username as Quaestor

Jupiter might decide to strike Quaestor AntiWarman with lightening for that :grin3:

Jolt
01-03-2009, 02:40
Can we eventually rebel against Caesar and become King of Galia? :P

Warluster
01-03-2009, 03:07
Well, if you want you can try. But the Senate won't be too happy with you, and can easily send more Legions to help Caeser. Unless there's a Civil War of course... You can rebel but judge the right timing is what I advise:yes: or Rome will smash you.

Warluster
01-04-2009, 08:31
Chapter I

“All of Gaul is divided into three parts…” Gaius Julius Caesar

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/ba/Map_Gallia_Tribes_Towns.png
60 BC, Kalends of Martius – Kalends of Maius

War. That is the word best used to describe Gaul. It is chopped into several cultural parts. There is Celtica in the centre, where large tribes such as the Aedui and Arverni skirmish or ally with the Romans down south, or the smaller tribes of the Venti and Parisii constantly battle up north.

There is Belgica to the east. They host massive numbers of people, and fearsome warriors. They are always ready to fight, and are brutal so as to deal with the Germani which raid across from Germania.

There is Aquitania to the south west. They are a peaceful people, who have allied with the Romans, who also corner them into southern Gaul, in that one region. It is regarded as a no threat.

And then there is the Roman Province. For 50 years the Romans have lived there, Romanized the people, made the region as much a part of Italia as southern Italia. But there stand 6 legions. And they are not raw recruits, they are veterans. They are engineers, they can travel hundreds of miles and beat the fastest Gauls in a march. They can withstand sieges for months and then fight there way out, and they work together to eliminate their enemies.
They are Romans.

But to elevate their need many tribes beg for help, tribes such as the Leuci and Aedui as they catch word of the coming horde from Germania and Thracia. The Helvetii. They are ravenous for Celtic land, have been dwelling on the edge of Roman borders for decades. And now they sense opportunity, and they swarm towards the 13th legion. As the soldiers curse their unlucky number, Gaius Julius Caesar sees an opportunity opportunity as well, as the Celts beg for Roman help.

So Caesar calls for the 6th and 8th, soldiers of Pompey’s army of Nearer and Further Spain. And they come to southern Gaul, and await like the rest the oncoming Germani horde of Helvetii, wondering what Caesar plans.

He plans conquest.

But for that, he requires Quaestor’s, loyal advisors to him. They command the legions he needs to fight of the Helvetii invasion, but he questions only one thing of them. Are they loyal to him, Caesar? Or the Senate? Or Pompey, the greedy man who rules Spain from Roma. He can only discover so in the heat of war which turns itself upon these six legions, as the Helvetii are not the only ones who plan an offensive…

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ca/Gaul%2C_1st_century_BC.gif
A map of the mountains and rivers in Gaul

Legion VI

Caesar recently asked for a new Legion, but with since he cannot cross into Italia he had to borrow two off Pompey. The Sixth is one of them. You are essentially part of Caesar’s legions now, but Pompey can recall the Sixth anytime. Being based down south in the calm region of Aquitaine, the Legion’s home is under no serious threat.

I) The Aquitaine is no ally of Rome, but they are on friendly terms. Recently the Tarbeili tribe of Southern Aquitaine has had raiders come across the Iberian border. They are angry, accusing that it is Romans though none live to tell the tale. Maybe you should investigate this disturbance with several cohorts of troops?

II) Caesar may ask for the legion to head north and help the 13th, but currently you have not threat to your borders. The governor of Tolosa is loudly crowing that there are problems with the river running through the town, and he wants several more bridges. He expects you to build and plan them yourself, as Quaestor, and he stubbornly insists you do it soon so trade can flow through Tolosa easier. This could benefit you with the trade which will make the 6th richer, but it will use up 4 Cohorts.

Legion VIII

Caesar recently asked for a new Legion, but with since he cannot cross into Italia he had to borrow two off Pompey. The Eighth is one of them. Given a smaller zone further up north, you have to take the brunt of Averni aggression. Recently this aggression has disappeared slightly, instead the Averni turning their eyes up north to the Aedui who worry over the Helvetii horde.

I)The Averni are the closest tribe to Roman lands, and defiantly the largest. They present such a threat, that only the combined power of six Legions has stopped them before. Now, you must stealthily outmaneuver them, or face a head on battle. The Averni have been reported to sending several thousand of their warriors towards Aedui land, planning to invade. Though they have left numbers down south defending there border, it is much smaller then beforehand. Now would be a good time to strike, whether they realize or not.
https://img399.imageshack.us/img399/8929/gaul1be2.jpg (https://imageshack.us)
Your advisors show you a map of Averni lands. There is only one major city in southern Averni, and that will fall depending on how fast you can bring up siege equipment and the skill of your siege. The Averni are slow movers, they have large numbers but move as one and do not use horses for supplies. It is suggested this could be used as well to cut off their supply line. There are two more cities, the largest being Gergovia which is a natural fortress, you will need to use everything you’ve got to take this on.

Diplomatically though the Averni will be stubborn but you could try, suggests an advisor, expect nothing though. Do what you see fit, just do it quick as Caesar is pushing you to act; he needs help soon up north.

II) If you plan to stage an offensive against the Averni, several things must be attended to. You have to determine a supply line route from the city of Narbo. You must plan an offensive and how to assault. You have 4 200 legionnaires, and 800 are skirmishers. There are 10 cohorts and two are skirmishers. Siege equipment will be brought up from Narbo and will take an estimated month to reach you in Averni. To reach the Averni border from Narbo will take 15 days, with the treacherous Massif Mountain Range possibly halting you.

Diplomatically you can reach them in Gergovia within a month. The Aedui are allies of Rome though so you must weigh your choices, discuss it with your fellow Quaestor’s as they also must make a move, and talk with the commander of the 9th as he might also plan an offensive against the Averni, if you work together it will help tremendously. Spies will help.

Legion IX

The 9th Legion is one of Caesar’s best. They are veterans who have been stationed in Gaul in a time which is only bested by the 10th. The soldiers are elite; Celtic warriors yearn to face you so they can earn fame if they win.

I) You face the same problem as the Eighth Legion. The Averni are the closest tribe to Roman lands, and defiantly the largest. They present such a threat, that only the combined power of six Legions has stopped them before. Now, you must stealthily outmaneuver them, or face a head on battle. The Averni have been reported to sending several thousand of their warriors towards Aedui land, planning to invade. Though they have left numbers down south defending there border, it is much smaller then beforehand. Now would be a good time to strike, whether they realize or not.
https://img399.imageshack.us/img399/8929/gaul1be2.jpg (https://imageshack.us)
A particular loud mouthed advisor says that the Averni are savages, and he becomes quite worked up. Fuelled by anger, he explains to you that they will stab Rome in the back quickly, and must be dealt with. He stabs his finger at a map and shows you the one town in southern Averni, claiming it will be mincemeat and should fall easily. He continues saying the 8th can reinforce the 9th after you’ve taken it and be a rearguard. The Averni are slow, so slow you can reach and siege Gergovia, a massive fotress and oppidum of the Averni, before they reach you, where they 8th can take them on. You must decide what to do, but talking with the 8th Legion Quaestor will clear things up, and you can sort it out, plan offensives, otherwise you may get in each others way.

II) Later on a separate advisor talks to you, warning you of the loud mouthed one. He says he exaggerates often, and overlooked the problem that the Massif mountains stand in the way. He also says that the 8th legion has better information at the moment for some reason, and that you should ask there Quaestor for more information.

Legion X

The Tenth Legion is the most elite legion in all of Roman lands, and the world. They have stood in Gaul for decades, they are considered Caesar’s legion, and he rides with them often, they are the elite of the elite.

I) Strangely enough they are currently posted in reserve, near Massilia, which is controlled by the Greeks. They are large enough to support themselves, but Massilia is one of the richest cities in Gaul. The riches they host could support the Tenth for many decades. Caeser encourages you, saying to take what measures yo can do drain their wealth. This can be done any way you want. Assasination of its leader, raiding parties or pirating. Whatever you choose, he just wants it to be detailed.
https://img165.imageshack.us/img165/7136/305pxetruscancivilizatirt2.png (https://imageshack.us)
II) But opposite of Caeser’s will is the Senate’s. They are close to the 10th, so comnobly speak with you. Trouble brews and they have problems. One of them is pirates off Corsica. Corsica is a powerful mining province, and it supplies Roma with many riches. But these are being lost to pirates. With the Navy further east, they ask you to supply 3 cohorts (1200 soldiers out of 4 200) and 6 ships (out of 16) to battle them, and for you to be the naval commander. At the same time Caesar is telling you to prepare for the Helvetii invasion. What will you do?

Legion XII

The 12th is a new Legion to Gaul, with it coming from Italian Gaul recently. Its men are learning, but are generally experienced. Now they face their worst days. The 13th is a completely new recruit Legion, and it is poised to defend against a barbarian invasion. The barbarians are most scared of Rome, but the Aedui are close allies of Rome. To abandon them sends a bad message to the other Celtic people.
I) So this leaves you in a difficult position. The 13th may need reinforcements, but some point out that maybe the 10th may help. (They also advise you speak with both Quaestor’s) but if the 13th collapses before help from them arrives a disaster faces you. A broken legion and hordes of barbarians. But you must also consider the Aedui. They face invasion against Germani people, the fiearcest warriors around. Their numbers cannot hold,them and intelligence from the 8th Legion points out that the Arverni are planning a offensive of their own. Who shall you help? (You have 10 cohorts, which includes 800 skirmishers.)

II) Whoever you help you must choose a place to fight, and a formation.

Legion XIII

The 13th legion is a legion full of raw recruits. It sticks to its unlucky number, with these new recruits suddenly facing a massive barbarian invasion. With the mountains of the Alps providing cover, you must now coordinate the defense of the Roman Province and Rome’s allies.

I) The Helvetii are racing through into Gaul, massive numbers, the whole tribe. They provide the largest threat to the Aedui and Leuci, both having medium sized armies but can not provide a good defense, not Celtic army can. The Helvetii are rumored to be heading for barbarian lands, and are scared of Rome, but this is not guaranteed. With the legionairres of the 13th having never fought before, you need good defense.

https://img71.imageshack.us/img71/4774/topleftalpsu2.png (https://imageshack.us)
https://img71.imageshack.us/img71/831/bottomleftalpeb9.png (https://imageshack.us)

Note: Sorry about the larg maps, I can downsize them or replace them but I thought you'd need them for your tactics, really detailed maps. They link on and count as one image, so plan your tactics using it as one picture.

With a map of the Alps, you must position your cohorts in the best way you can eliminate the Helvetii. But Caesar wishes not to press you, and says the 10th might provide reinforcements. But he also says that this is not ceritan, another worry and something you have to talk with its Quaestor about. He also worries over the situation, presenting the solution that you can retreat if you want to the heavier defended towns of surther south but a advisor points out you will lose the good defense of the Alps. If reinforced by the 10th and 12th or other Legions you might have a good chance, once again you must speak directly with. Coordanation is a requirement, if without their help victory has a low chance.

II) If they do not help, you might want to ask for support from the Senate. They have many Legions in Dacia, Greece and Asia Minor. If they provide you with einforcements this might help the current situation, and a future one.

III) Caesar also promises to contact you soon, saying he has several siege weapons you may want. He states though you must stop the Helvetii no matter what, using everything you’ve got. If you must, attack but think over it.

___

Now, to the OOC matters. You will receive messages from numerous people, the Senate, Caesar, etc, and in those messages are matters which require decisions, much like the ones here, but must be made immediatly. You will understand if you receive one. (E.G: The Senate may send you a Legion, so they will contact you.) There will also be smaller matters which don't make the CHapter, which also require such a thing. If you someone attempts to assasinate you, the duel will be made by PM with quick decisions, to emulate a duel. This gives a fair chance.

Any questions or map requests, please PM me. Same with diplomacy. And remember, just because its not listed here, doesn't mean you can't send through decisions on it.

And one last reminder: Talk about things! I don't care if its here or by PM, but if no one communicates, its going to be bloody impossible, and bloody hard. Good luck, your all going to need it!

Lord Winter
01-04-2009, 09:20
The section labeled for Legion VIII is the ninth Leigons write up.

DemonArchangel
01-04-2009, 17:36
It is my firm belief that the Helvetii are the main threat to Gaul at this moment, and should be the first problem to be dealt with.

I request that the Quaestors of the 13th and 10th legions assist me in dealing with the Helvetii threat.

Jolt
01-04-2009, 18:32
Well, I am thinking of doing the following things: I'll put the pirate problems on hold, and think of commiting the full X Legion to the Helvetii problem, and leave a cohort in Massilia to guard the region and take care of logstics, overview other plans I have for the region and provide an avenue of retreat in case the 13th Legion suffers grave defeats. I say the Quaestor divide his legion between supporting the 12th Legion offensive and staying behind to outflank the Helvetii incase the 13th Legion gives way.

As for the Helvetii themselves, I say that after we defeat them, instead of settling for the annihilation of their armies, I say we allow them to attempt to settle in Central Gaul, whereby they will create problems for the Gallic Tribes there and give us more breathing space and manuevering time to strike both Gauls and Helvetii and take control of the whole Central Gaul.

Jolt
01-04-2009, 18:36
It is my firm belief that the Helvetii are the main threat to Gaul at this moment, and should be the first problem to be dealt with.

I request that the Quaestors of the 13th and 10th legions assist me in dealing with the Helvetii threat.

In the words of the Great Guan Yu "Since things are so, let us pack and go,". :)

With the assistance of the 12th Legion, things might be a bit easier.

DemonArchangel
01-04-2009, 23:53
I want to obtain some cavalry first though. Would the Senate be able to help in that regard?

Warluster
01-05-2009, 00:20
Message from the Senate:
All Equite cohorts are currently needed elsewhere. Seeing as the Gallic Campaign presents no danger in the immediate time, we see no reason to withdraw the Equites and ship them to Gaul. Marcus Crassus is using them in the important campaign in Asia Minor. Once the Asian Campaign is finished, we will consider sending them.

DemonArchangel
01-05-2009, 03:44
We have zero cavalry and only a few foot skirmishers to take on a barbarian horde in hostile territory. The Aedui are beleaguered on all sides, the Arverni are hostile.

Oh joy.

To my fellow Quaestors of the 10th, 8th and 13th Legions: Do you think we should make a deal with the Arverni for some cavalrymen and troops that know the terrain?

01-05-2009, 16:53
I will argee with you, Quaestor Demon! We will need some cavalrymen who know the terrain well.

I will have my 13th Legion hold as best as we can :yes:.

Jolt
01-05-2009, 18:11
I say nay. Fighting in a mountainous terrain, that is the Alps, the uses of cavalry would be minimal, and the cost of hiring a regiment from a hostile confederation of barbarians would be counterproductive. At best, we should ask for the Celtiberian tribes already under Rome's to send us some cavalry. The Iberian tribes are expert in mountains combat, and their Northern horses are sturdy, small and mobile, as well as expert in moving through mountainous terrain. They could be of much use. I have little faith on Gallic Cavalry in such a terrain, however.

01-05-2009, 18:44
I think cavarly should be uses for the plains, I argee with that, but also argee about the moutains. I can not afford to have a large cavarly force, escally barbarins, in my moutain lands to defend it. I need some, but mosty good footmen.

I am calling on my fellow Roman Quesators to assit me in anyway possible!

DemonArchangel
01-06-2009, 00:11
We need some horsemen at least, if only because there have to be some troops that can move faster than a column of legionaries.

However, this is not the most pressing issue. Since we are going to be fighting in the mountains, auxiliary foot skirmishers would be good.

How about we negotiate with the Gallic tribes to stall for time while more forces can be sent to deal with the Helvetii? Or better yet, try to pit the Helvetii against the Averni. Thinking about the situation some more, I think all of Roman Gaul needs to be involved in this campaign.

To Caesar: I wish to conduct diplomatic negotiations with the Helvetii to stall for time. Do you have any gold lying around I could use for bribery purposes? In the meantime, I want you to get all six of the legions in Gaul ready to attack the Helvetii. Any horde that can threaten the frontage of 3 legions is a major emergency.

To the Senate: Situation in Gaul critical. Large barbarian horde arriving. Send reinforcements please.

Tiberius of the Drake
01-06-2009, 00:35
OOC: are we to assume that all the legions are made up as described in the VII Legion's write up?
that is 10 cohorts (* legionairre and 2 skirmishers)

Warluster
01-06-2009, 02:04
Message from the Senate:
The Senate has received word of the incoming barbarian horde. We understand now the threat they might be but some doubt whether an attack will even happen. The matter of sending some Legion's in reinforcement is under debate in the Senate as of now. We will inform the Legion's defending Gaul of the resolution when it has been made.

Several Senator's are also willing to send you some funds for the campaign. They do not know how much or when it will arrive, but are sure it will, hopefully, come before the supposed invasion.

_
OOC:Yes that is right. A Legion also has siege equipment at its home base, but they may bring it along on marches if a Quaestor wants, it slows a Legion down though.

Caius
01-06-2009, 18:29
May I join?

King Jan III Sobieski
01-06-2009, 19:57
I think cavarly should be uses for the plains, I argee with that, but also argee about the moutains. I can not afford to have a large cavarly force, escally barbarins, in my moutain lands to defend it. I need some, but mosty good footmen.

I am calling on my fellow Roman Quesators to assit me in anyway possible!

Build a trebuchet? :yes::yes::yes:

Jolt
01-06-2009, 21:30
Caesar demands and Caesar gets. I shall send 3 Cohorts. One shall remain in Aquae Sextae and Massilia keeping up the losgistics flowing.

Warluster
01-08-2009, 10:05
Caius I will put you next in line for when a Quaestor dies.

Yes, remember, if you die in game thats it, your out and the next person in line gets to be Quaestor. Its more authentic, and gives other player's a go. If you want you can stay behind from your army you can but that has major penalties, mainly the legion's morale drops signifcantly, you lose several percentage of a chance in winning, etc.

Everyone, I advise you wrap up all your planning, and send through the orders. Deadline is the 11th. If you don't get them in on time; nothing happens, obviously. This will cause dramtic problems, a major one the destruction of your Legion.

01-08-2009, 23:20
Will Anyone be able to spare Legions to my area?

Warluster
01-09-2009, 09:54
A Message from the Senate of Roma:

The Senate has discussed the matter of the Gallica theatre in the Curia, and it has seen many arguments and persuasions. We were still divided, but a deciion was made. We were going to send a Legion up from Nearer Spain by the coming year, and a Legion from Grecia as well. Plans were to be made over several more coming from Dacia and Italia itself.

Before it was veto'ed by a Tribune of the Plebs.

Many pressed on and you still have support, what we can offer for now, and it was not veto'ed. W will send one Legion from Nearer Spain, for the duration of the invasion. We give command of this Legion to a Praetor, who will be voted on in the Senate. This Legion will operate from outside of Caeser's command and will remain as a whole. It will immediatly be sent to Geneva to reinforce the 13th and will be withdrawn at once when the threat has passed.

If the invasion does happen, we will discuss whether we should send more Legion's. For now the Senate is united in the thought that Gaul has too many Legion's and should be able to fend for itself. Several Senator's have sent some denarii through to Caeser for bribing purposes anyway.

If a Praetor wishes for some denarii say so otherwise it will be used by Caeser to recruit his own soldiers.

Censura Gaius Scribonius Curio,

01-09-2009, 21:26
I be back Sunday to finish this up Warluster :yes:.

Tiberius of the Drake
01-10-2009, 23:27
Ill have my orders in by tomorrow night, busy today.

Lord Winter
01-11-2009, 03:49
Ill have my orders in by tomorrow night, busy today.

Same

01-11-2009, 23:08
I PM you my decsions tomarrow (Monday) morning, I been REALLY busy with school :yes:.

Warluster
01-12-2009, 02:47
Okay, I will extend the deadline to the 12th of January, midnight, AUST time. If there not in by then I'll send in virtual Celtic warriors to kill your Legions :grin3: If they're not in by tonight I will just push back the deadline again; RL is more important

DemonArchangel
01-12-2009, 14:50
I request, no, I demand, that the entirety of the 8th, 9th, 10th and 13th Legions, as well as the legion from Spain, and their Quaestors, join me in defeating the Helvetii horde, as it is a large threat requiring every legion to handle. The 6th Legion shall stay in reserve.

All the Quaestors should hire local and tribal auxiliaries as well, wherever they can find them.

I will be sending out march order shortly.

To Warluster: Try to scout out the size and bearing of the Helvetii horde. I want as much intelligence on them as I can get.

01-12-2009, 18:21
They have been sent out! I hope I do well :clown: :yes:!!

Warluster
01-13-2009, 06:45
Orders a due in by midnight tonight, its the last extension, and if the orders aren't in I will just leave the Legion alone. The Chapter is ready to go except for a few parts; some stuff needs to be done, and the Chapter will be up tommrow. [Dramatic music] And the matter of the army's survival.

Warluster
01-14-2009, 01:14
Chapter 2

“There is Belgica to the north…” Gaius Julius Caeser

60 BC, Kalends of Iunius to Kalends of Sextilis (3 month’s)

The land settles into an odd quiet; the quiet before the storm. But many fear worse then storm hurries, many fear a cyclone may be the master of that storm. To tame both, comes forth the Roman legions.

They attempt to work together, organizing their defense against the Helvetii horde in a series of councils; in those councils each promises another more cohorts or even a whole legion of help. They never argue; and work smoothly.

The plans are laid out, and Caesar inspects the plans they present confidently, impressed by their teamwork, and silently cursing the unwilling Senate. He sends through the commands; and the defense begins.

The gears which turn the whole 6 legions starts turning rapidly, the men eager to march to glory, and defense of Roman lands. The whole operation is put into effect immediately, 3 month’s of planning now put to good use, while Caesar, and the Quaestor’s, pray it all works, or they face death.

They start to get ready the supply trains, equipping them supply and legions for month’s in the field, and the possibility of being cut off by barbarians, or as the situation with the 8th and 9th promises; bad weather. The weather is shining though, and hopes rise. The sun is out, as it usually is during summer down south. They all know its time for summer campaigning, and the mountains south of Averni lands, the treacherous paths covered in snow, may have melted from winter.

At the camp of the 9th legion, chaos is about. Cohorts prepare themselves, equipping their gladius’s, but in this panicking chaos slip out several scouts, riding like the wind for Averni lands. They reach the mountains; and then are lost. While many watch these Roman scouts rip through their lands, others watch as a cohort marches swiftly north east, and they shout across the fields ‘They head for Geneva!’ The cohort rushes, fearing they will see the Celts rush over the next hill. But near the land of the 10th 3 more cohorts join them on there march, with Quaestor Jolt on a fine steed at the head of the Roman column, and the 9th’s cohort joins them, where the lengthening snake of Roman soldiers trudges nervously to the 13th. But as they move through the lands, they are surprised by the sudden appearance of a Roman legion. When Quaestor Jolt rides forth to discover whether it’s from the Senate, Quaestor Demon does the same, and they meet between the two columns. Both are heading for the 13th. Both are there to defend Roman freedom. In total, there are 5 800 legionnaires heading to help the 4 200 already in Geneva under the command of Quaestor AntiWarman.

This massive military maneuver is not the only one being set into motion. Two cohorts, quickly march from their winter camps, to the bewilderment of the local Gallic and Roman people, and anger of greedy merchants. Many question why they sent off one cohort and then leave; the answer comes, apparently, quickly to them; it was a scout.

They are mistaken, though they do not know, as the two cohorts marches north, towards the mountain which are thickly covered in forests, and have a constant layer of mist and cold. But Quaestor Jan, also at the head of the column, encourages them, telling them that Celtic riches lay beyond that hard march. The two cohorts, 800 soldiers, listen and yell in anticipation, imagining the riches. They speed through the woods as Quaestor Jan listens to the reports scouts give to him. The Avneri had gathered their warriors up north, and only town militia stood as an objection to the two cohorts. Quaestor Jan sends in the two cohorts, as they emerge from the mountains and the two cohorts strike at several towns along the border of the mountain. No resistance is encountered and the Roman legionnaires carry plunder and march away from burning villages. As the black smoke thickens the sky of southern Averni several hundred warriors gather at the largest village; more of a town. With only simple wooden palisades the two cohorts charge, in an organized way. Javelins zoom from the defenses and wooden huts, striking the soldiers and pulling them to the ground. As screams echo they meet in melee, a horrible clash. And Quaestor Jan stands, watching, calculating. A single javelin narrowly misses him, the last thrown of the battle, but the Romans overcome the defense. They make quick camp, the days of raiding finished, and prepare to meet a counterattack, and new orders.

Further north in the empty lands of the 12th, the instead of a barren camp, as expected of a camp, in summer, with no Legion, instead loud bangs echo from it as the men of the surrounding fields duel with wooden swords eagerly, wanting to help the Romans and defend the lands. With no pikes they practice a Roman phalanx, failing easily, but learning none the less. As several Celtic mercenaries filter into the town of Vienne, they laugh at what they think are Roman soldiers, before quickly galloping off north, into the wilderness of Celtic lands which they know so well, but the Romans do not.

Down far south near Massilia, things are mild; with the Quaestor heading north to help the 13th, but behind the barricades of the Roman garrison much happens. With no ships a message is sent off to the Senate, ships needed to fight the pirate enemy. But matter far worse happens in Massilia. On an early summers morning ships are spotted heading towards the port, the soldiers defending Massilia ignore them; ships are common at such a busy port. But the ships intentions are quickly revealed as they fire a single stone towards the Massilian walls, killings many as it crashes into town. Horns are blown and sailors and slaves race to the ships, ready to defend their independence, and they curse the Romans. But they are not Romans; instead it is a fleet of pirates, eager to raid this rich port city. The Massilians do not reach their boats in time, and the pirates raid the harbour, before almost a quarter of their ships and men are lost, and they retreat.

The Massilians survey the damage, and find many dead. As parts of the city still burn, the Council of Massilia starts to point fingers; all of them point towards Rome. Why did Rome not defend them? They forget the fact they are independent and do not require so; they send off an angry demand to the Roman Senate. As if to fuel their rage demands from the Romans come through; demands for tariffs and taxes to be paid by Massilia for freedom; another message fires off towards the Senate, and the city boils silently.

But all the bloodshed is mimnized by the potential the situation with the 13th has; it could degrade into a war zone which would destroy the countryside. Quaestor AntiWarman plans a solid defense, anticipating the barbarian hordes actions. He and his aides argue over what might happen, and the people in Geneva and its countryside flee in fear. As the Romans argue, the Quaestor draws up a defence and insists on it; and they prepare.

https://img72.imageshack.us/img72/874/plans888888ej4.jpg (https://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=plans888888ej4.jpg)
Quaestor AntiWarman's defenive plan

As they all panic over numbers the 12th legion and cohorts from the 9th and 10th arrive, adding strength to the Roman defences and two more Quaestor’s come as well. The legions form a ring around Geneva, waiting, three different commands. As three month’s runs out, they all start questioning whether the horde would come. The scouts flitter in shortly after; reporting portions of the Helvetii horde were attacking the Aedui. They cheered, before the next scout came in. The rest of that horde was heading towards Geneva, intent on revenge. The Quaestor’s ask for numbers; the scouts report a lot of warriors; numbers they can’t determine from afar. The Legion’s man the defences quietly, looking on at the wilderness, a mist blurring their sight, and the heavy armor covered in dew. A deep boom echo’s through the valleys of Geneva, and all look nervously. As the Quaestor’s come to inspect another boom echo’s, and the mist seems to ripple as a huge shout echo’s towards them. The Celts were here.

Down far south, in the lands of the 6th, nothing happens. There is no activity, this fact is opposed by the mass of activity in Aquitane. As the local tribes there complain to the 6th legion, as another village is wiped off from the face of the earth. The Aquitane muster warriors from their lands, massing them at towns hoping to drive off the raiders.

In the Far East in Asia Minor Crassus and his Legion’s boldly march into enemy lands, chasing their objective of the enemy and the great city which is ther capital. Contact was lost with them at the start of the second month.

The Senate is boiling with greedy men, many battling to take Caesar down, others complaining about Crassus and his boldness; and the problem he could lose several Legion’s which could be used in Gallica.

The Aedui prepare for the Helvetii invasion, but Averni warriors stream across the border, attacking their villages. The Aedui retreat back heavily, fighting as they do and mustering the warriors left, they fall back to their heavier oppidums.

Orders:

VI Legion:
You did not command your Legion for the last few month’s, so your decisions remain the same as before

VIIIth Legion:
You did not command your Legion for the last few month’s, so your decisions remain the same as before.

IX Legion:
The attack into Averni lands was highly successful, mainly because the Avneri were far north attacking the Aedui. You raided villages and gained much gold, and are now sitting in a town in Averni lands with 800 soldiers.
I) Do you want to remain in the fort? It is a simple fort with only small wooden walls which your two cohorts defeated easily. The aides propose several ways. You could stay in the fort, and fortify it even more, as legionnaires are very much like engineers, or you can retreat. But several other options are also open, it is your choice.
II) The battle with the 13th. The one cohort is still under your command, and the battle will soon rage. Do you still want to command it, or give command of it to Quaestor Demon or Quaestor AntiWarman? If not, you will receive a PM about this soon.
III) 500 Celtic cavalry have approached your soldiers in your supply camp back in the Roman province. They offer to fight for you. You have 1000 denarii, and they ask for 300. Do you agree?
IV) If you stay in the Averni lands the supplies must reach you. You can hold out for 3 months. The caravan masters have made their own routes, do you agree?

X Legion:
As you march north to fight with the 13th your orders back in your lands are being carried out. The pirates have attacked Massilia itself, a bold move which has weakened them physically and strengthened them financially. Requests have been sent to the Senate for the money to build ships, and they are discussing it. The taxes were enforced at Massilia but the Massilian council has sent complaints to the Senate.
I) If Massilia refuses to pay the tax and tariffs you have set down, what is it you shall do?
II) If the Senate gives you the ships you require to defeat the pirates, what is your plan? Your aides remind you that the pirate base is unknown, as is their strength. What stratergy shall you use to defeat them? Massed fleet attack? Or scouts around Our Sea to find them?
III) You have 3 cohorts with the 13th. One is handling the logistics, so where will you place the others? The Celts are coming closer, and you will receive a PM about that soon
Defensive plan by Quaestor AntiWarman
https://img72.imageshack.us/img72/874/plans888888ej4.jpg (https://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=plans888888ej4.jpg)

XII Legion:
You have moved your Legion north, to where the 13th is, and your troops are in the battle lined Quaestor AntiWarman has set up. Your supply line is cut off, the Celts are moving in, so you now must be supplied from Quaestor AntiWarman’s supply depot,.
I) Do you want to leave your troops in the current battles positions? Or do you want to change them?
II) The trainees back in your province are training very hard, and they shall be finished in a month or so. What are your plans with them? Your aides suggest you move them north to help you with the 13th.
III) The battle will rage soon, and you shall receive a PM about this soon.
battle plan by Quaestor AntiWarman, your troops are the blue lines. I can provide another map, also by Quaestor AntiWarman without the blue lines so you can plan out your own plan.

XIII Legion:
Your Legion has taken up defences, as you specified, and the 12th Legion and portions from the 9th and 10th have arrived, though the 6th and 8th are quiet. The Celts are moving in quickly and this is your last chance for contact with the outside world. Is there anything you still have to do?

I) The battle is fast approaching, you shall receive a PM about this soon.
II) Is there anything else you must do? The supply depot can last a year, and you have wooden spikes set up in ditches before wooden walls which are 4m tall.

~~~~

I know the orders are a bit bare, but there is still the Battle whcih shall be conducted by PM. Imageshack is down for a bit so some pictures are still coming. If you need maps, please ask. I also suggest the Quaestor's of 8th and 9th start talking; you may need a co-op front to beat back a counteroffensive. And good luck with the Celts!

Warluster
01-16-2009, 00:39
A Message from the Senate of Rome:

The Senate has discussed several events which have happened in, or around Gaul.

We have received urgent word from several who claim the Helvetii are attacking. We are sending a Senator now to investigate these claims, and if he certifies the exsistence of a Helvetii attack we will possibily send a Legion from Greece.

As for the problem of pirates in Our Sea, we are very happy to lend as much money as Quaestor Jolt needs for the construction of ships. The pirates are a threat to Roma. We ask Quaestor Jolt to ignore the Massilian's and the Senate is in agreement they have no right to ask for protection. We support your idea of taxes.

Senator Pompey has asked whether any Legion's in Gaul need the support of one of his Legion's in Iberia?

Jolt
01-17-2009, 15:02
Here is my plan, fellow Quastors:

https://img185.imageshack.us/img185/3231/topplandj8.pnghttps://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8489/bottomplangr7.png

Jolt
01-17-2009, 15:04
Here is my plan, fellow Quastors:

https://img185.imageshack.us/img185/3231/topplandj8.pnghttps://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8489/bottomplangr7.png

I'll legend the pictures at a later time.

Okay, the plan is the following. We'll station two Cohorts near two entrances to the mountains (Red Lines), where they will skirmish and harass with the Helvetii and retreat as soon as they come charging in. They shall exchange between defensive fighting and tactical retreating, taking the advantage that the tight space doesn't enable the barbarians to make use of their superior numbers and thus cannot envelop the cohorts lulling the barbarians to believe that the Romans were much weaker than anticipated, and lowering their guards, making them over-confident and bloodlusted, and with that lowering their guards, oblivious to their surroundings. Two cohorts will be stationed in nearby forests ready to ambush (Top blue spots). Thus their van will be attacked between the front and one or two sides. The frontal cohort will hold the enemy, until the side cohort can slip pass (By massacring the van of the barbarians) the Van and both cohorts will retreat.
After the ambushes, the 4 cohorts will retreat (Pink line), repeating the "defend/retreat" ploy until they reach point 5. (If the two left cohorts can't outspeed the barbarians, (which would be easy as the two Right cohorts to hold the army in the passages easily so the Left ones can cross first), they will go to the 6a point and reinforce them there.) Anyway, once in point 5, they will join up with the four cohorts and try to stem the overconfident Helvetii.
There, the army shall use the narrow pass, plus the skirmisher cohort (Furthermore, the skirmisher cohort will have dozens of boulders and rolling logs up in the hills to not only crush the van, but to take down any group of barbarians who try at cost climb the steep mountain top, to keep killing down the barbarians.
Soon enough, 3 agents, posing as army deserters will come from the Roman Cohorts, one Roman, two Gallics. Saying that they were mistreated by the army and the Rome in general, and say that the Romans are indeed weak, and that they know which passes are lightly defended which will lead the Gallics to, well seeing that they are unable to advance in that narrow passage, to the two traps, which are more lightly guarded, but laden with easily combustible plants and small objects, if need be covered by folliage.
These are points 6a. and 6b., and from atop of those two narrow passages, skirmishers will be set on both sides, where once the barbarians are in, they will launch fiery objects, like torches, for example, and these passes will begin to burn, and the barbarians filled up there will die a fiery death.
As they are many inside such narrow gaps, movement will be extremely difficult amongst the panic, many burning and many being trampled to death in the panic of their own bretheren. Those few who continue to progress further will be attacked by two cohorts guarding the exit of the passes, and since these would be few they will be dealt with swiftly.
The other few who manage to escape from where they came in will find one or two cohorts barring the way, and these will immediatly capture and kill any of the routed soldiers who refuse to yield.
These ambushes will be done by cohorts which will be hidden and the signal to move to their designated places once when they see the high flames caused by the trap.
Thus the barbarian army will be utterly defeated by the fire and by panic, and Roman casualties will be minimal and extremely dim.

Now onto the Line Legends (From top to bottom):
Red Lines - Two firsts cohorts will provoke and engage the barbarians.
Top Dark blue blobs - Cohorts in forests waiting to ambush the barbarians.
Pink lines - Retreat lines for the 4 cohorts which will first engage the barbarians.
Green blobs & lines - Skirmisher Cohorts standing in mountain tops overlooking the narrow mountain passes. They will have an ample supply of large rolling objects with which to kill and deter barbarians in the narrow passages.
Orange & Yellow lines - Cohorts which will be charged to bar the narrow passes from barbarian advance. These will fight densely packed, taking advantage of the narrow to nullify the strategic gain by the barbarian superior numbers.
Beije-like lines - Alternate retreat route for the two left-most cohorts in the beginning. These will follow the Narrow passages up to the 6a Point.
Purple lines - Line used for communication between the 6a point and the 5 point. These can be used to transfer reinforcements from one place to the other. More like backup, not intended to be used.
Lime-green lines (Top picture) and White-like lines (Bottom picture) - Line of retreat of the barbarians from the fire passes, up to the point where the final ambush will defeat them.
Sort of Blue lines - Line to movement from where the cohort hiding spot is to where the final ambush points are.
Greenish-Blue blobs - hiding places where the cohorts will remain until the passages begin burning.

Legend (Step-by-Step):
1- Encounter, skirmish, engagement and continual tactical retreat from two cohorts to lull the barbarians into overconfidence.
2- Two Cohorts hidden in the forests
3- Ambush from the two cohorts hidden in those forests, dealing some damage to the enemy army.
4- Tactical retreat from the barbarians, leading them to think that the Roman army is weaker than supposed, retreat up to point 5.
4b- Alternate route for the two left-most Cohorts, retreat up to point 6a.
5- 9 Cohorts hold the narrow pass against the horde, dealing great deal of damage to them. Deserters make their way to the enemy army and offer their leaders to show the lightly defended passes.
6a/6b.- Armies are lead to the fiery passes, whence the skirmishers throw down the fire objects into the narrow passages, igniting it and killing most of the armies large number in the process of trying to flee. The cohorts defending those passes may also give a help if need be.
7a/7b- Ambush Cohorts hidden in dense forests or out of sight places to attack the fleeing barbarians
8a/8b- Ambush Cohorts see flame rising from the passes, and move forth to smite the fleeing barbarians, therefore concluding the destruction of the Helvetii army.

Jolt
01-17-2009, 15:05
Oops, sorry at double post.

01-17-2009, 20:43
Good Plan my fellow Quastor! My only fear is that the barbains could break though our middle into the ring. Would we have any reserves to counter it if such thing happens (which I doubt it will!). Plus, I do not want the cohorts outside the ring to get cut off if they get lost in the foggy/snowy mountains.

Otherwise, Great Plan Quaseator Jolt.

Jolt
01-17-2009, 21:54
Legended. I will give the freedom to the Quastor of the 13th Legion to assign the cohorts to each spot. Be reminded that I left one cohort out of the plan on purpose. Since we may still fit one cohort to do anything that I haven't anticipate.
Barbarians are savage and without wile. This plan will not fail and we will allow Caesar to score an immense victory.

Comments, Opinions?

Jolt
01-17-2009, 22:06
Good Plan my fellow Quastor! My only fear is that the barbains could break though our middle into the ring. Would we have any reserves to counter it if such thing happens (which I doubt it will!). Plus, I do not want the cohorts outside the ring to get cut off if they get lost in the foggy/snowy mountains.

Otherwise, Great Plan Quaseator Jolt.

Of course, I forgot to refer to this as it is very obvious. We shall be using scouts throughly throughout the entire operation. Should the barbarians fail to be provoked by our armies (This will not happen due to their bloodlusted and war-like nature, devoid of any sense of strategy), or fail to believe in our double agents (Which I also doubt since these will provide their leaders, who will be losing many men in their attack of the 5 place, with a very easy path to victory, such a thing will be immediatly accepted and enforced.) The distances are rather small, and surely you do not believe that of our cohorts, our leaders do not have a strong sense of orientation?

Were we facing Greeks or Carthaginians, men with an incredible sense of strategy, or Iberians, who could go through mountains as if they were planes, we would not succeed. However, these men have neither advantage, and the terrain is incredibly favourous to us. Victory is certain. The only men who could do better than me would be either Alexander; Hannibal as much as it costs me to affirm this or our great leader Caesar. Furthermore I have the greatest legion in the Roman Republic under my command, how could I not come up with an ingenous plan worthy of comparison with the greatest heroes of time? We should in fact ask for Caesar's opinion.

Jolt
01-19-2009, 02:30
I'm still waiting for feedback guys.

01-20-2009, 18:04
Good Plan. If our men hold and fight together, we can and will not lose! I will assign my 10 Cohorts, and everyone elses's cohorts according to the plan soon! :yes: :clown:

Jolt
01-21-2009, 14:38
A Message from the Senate of Rome:
As for the problem of pirates in Our Sea, we are very happy to lend as much money as Quaestor Jolt needs for the construction of ships. The pirates are a threat to Roma. We ask Quaestor Jolt to ignore the Massilian's and the Senate is in agreement they have no right to ask for protection. We support your idea of taxes.

I thank the Senate for its generosity and its intricate wiseness and sense of strategy, and also thank for its agreement with the issue of the taxes. These are after all, needed for the very protection of the city and I have discussed greatly the means of financing without overburdening the city. I would never turn my army to looting subjects of the Republic unless the republic had a dire need to.

01-23-2009, 18:28
1. (Red Lines)
2 Cohorts will be from Quasteor's Jolt.
2. (Blue Lines)
1 Cohort from Quasteor Jolt and 2 from My Legion (Warman8).

3. (Point 5 on map)

1 Cohort from Quasteror Jan and 3 from my legion (Warman8.

4. Skirmisher Cohort from Quaseor Demon.

5. (Point 6a and 6b)

2 Skirmisher Cohorts from Quastoer Demon and 1 from Warman8 Legion.

6.Reinforments

4 Cohorts from Warman8's Legion and 5 from Demon's Legion (and any other extra cohorts I may have missed).

7. (Hidden Cohorts)

1 from Warman8 legion and 2 from Demon's.

I hope this is ok with all my Comrades! I have went though the cohorts and decided on this.

DemonArchangel
01-23-2009, 18:33
Bring the hammer down.

01-23-2009, 20:55
When the deadline by the way?

Jolt
01-26-2009, 12:22
I have remembered of yet another backup plan to reinforce the possibility of the barbarians going through the intended passes. In not occupied passes, let us put some dozens of scouts there. They will put several torches in those passages. At day, they shall make as much noise as possible, with drums and trumpets and horns as well as cheers sounding throughout the day as if those passes were full of legions ready to crush the barbarians (Who, would already have suffered some casualties in point 5), and at night they are to light the torches as if to signal the legions that were there guarding the passes. The passes were the traps are will also have torches and the rest, but these are to be kept to a minimal so as to decieve the enemy that there are some soldiers there, but that these are few when compared to the other passes.

As for the cohort assignment, it seems quite acceptable. The most difficult fighting will be in the beginning when my cohorts start the "attack-retreat" plot. Since they are the elitest in all of the Roman Republic, I feel that they are equal to such an important task.

Warluster
01-27-2009, 22:08
Well I am assuming everyone agrees with the battleplan currently formed, as it is the one being used. battle PM's are going out today or tommrow. For people involved in the battle your decisions will be there, for others please have your decisions in by the 1st of February.

01-28-2009, 18:05
Can't Wait :yes:!

Lord Winter
01-29-2009, 07:34
I'm sorry Warluster but I'll have to drop. Please give my spot to someone else. :bow:

Jolt
01-29-2009, 19:02
Caius can come in. I still haven't recieved the PM.

01-29-2009, 19:05
Caius can come in. I still haven't recieved the PM.

Same here :surrender::stwmean:

Jolt
02-16-2009, 00:48
Warluster, is this dead? :(