PDA

View Full Version : Canaan Total War

Imhotep
01-07-2009, 01:32
"When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; And when the Lord they God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them."

This is Canaan: Total War

Canaan: Total War

Time: Around 1240 B.C. - 1225 B.C.

Factions: Israel (Main Faction)
Canaanites
Hivites
Girgashites
Amorites
Jebusites
Perrizites
Hittites

Map: Something similar to this

If you haven't guessed it already this mod will be based on the Conquest of Canaan by the Israelites. Led by their leader Joshua the Israelites must claim the promised land from the 7 nations of Canaan, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Amorites, te Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Hivites.

This mod will be on Rome Total War for one reason, Chariots. But if someone knows how to put them on Medieval II I'll make it for that.

I can use all the help I can get for this mod. Especially in units! Any suggestions are welcome.

We are now recruiting! We need:
Mappers
Building Modelers
Custom Battle Makers
Any other help

Imhotep
01-07-2009, 01:46
Sorry, didn't know you couldn't edit the posts, here's the pic of what the map may look like.

http://www.truthnet.org/biblicalarcheology/6/Canaan_Conquest_map_large.jpg

We of Canaan could use all the help we can get, so if you have anything that you think would be good for the mod feel free to pm me about it.