PDA

View Full Version : Sub-forums?

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
02-11-2009, 18:56
I been thinking. Just like in the Hosted Mods forum of each game (MTW/RTW/M2TW and now ETW), we got the sub-forums with all the Mods, their info, progress and eventually their release.

How about we do that with clans here in ETW MP forum? Different sub-forums for each clan to post their info, retruict, make small friendly chat, make friendly challages, post tournament info, award info and so on. Like we can have one for GOTW, Sith, Hunters, Brethren, RTK, and so on.

What do you guys think? I think it be a great idea to get more Clans and Players get inloved here, escally at .Org!

:crown::crown:

Emperor of Graal
02-11-2009, 19:01
Not a bad idea.
You'll have to remember that I'm not a Mod
get their and Tosa's Permission

tibilicus
02-11-2009, 19:38
I been thinking. Just like in the Hosted Mods forum of each game (MTW/RTW/M2TW and now ETW), we got the sub-forums with all the Mods, their info, progress and eventually their release.

How about we do that with clans here in ETW MP forum? Different sub-forums for each clan to post their info, retruict, make small friendly chat, make friendly challages, post tournament info, award info and so on. Like we can have one for GOTW, Sith, Hunters, Brethren, RTK, and so on.

What do you guys think? I think it be a great idea to get more Clans and Players get inloved here, escally at .Org!

:crown::crown:

Wont make much of a difference due to the fact the MP forums aren't particularly active and info regarding clans can simply be posted here with out having to trawl through thread after thread. I also think introducing an area where clans can recruit is a bad idea as in the past MP forums have simply been full of clan trying to bulk recruit players. Again tournament info can go here as it wouldn't be a problem and also what's the obsession with pixiliated awards?

I'm afraid warman that non of the above will get more people involved in the .org . What will however is a MP that actually works. Also I think other issues need to be resolved before more clans and players choose the .org as the MP forum of choice mainly due to the fact that when compared to other boards like CCS the rules are a lot stricture and don't really accommodate the behaviour or the colourful debate the MP community often engages in. Also I know a few clans who wont post here regardless due to past events and conflicts with the .org administration.

So yer I'm afraid I don't see the idea as workable or being able to be implemented effectively I'm afraid.

tibilicus
02-11-2009, 19:46
Also another issue is how would you decide which clans get a sub forum?

If only a select number of clans were to get sub forums I'm sure it would offend other clans and cause a whole new host of problems.

YellowMelon
02-11-2009, 22:45
In order to draw attention to these forums, you have to have something to offer. Now if the .org officially hosted a tournament or something, it would draw more attention.

RTKBarrett
02-12-2009, 00:25
.org offering something?

Tomisama
02-12-2009, 12:55
In order to draw attention to these forums, you have to have something to offer. Now if the .org officially hosted a tournament or something, it would draw more attention.

Like an Org Historical Battles Competition?

We have had some discussion on this, but without more knowledge of what exactly is in the game (and what might need to be created), it is hard to proceed. But it is my intention to set up a sub-forum for each land and sea battle challenge (one added every month), each a separate ongoing score challenge contest (with badges :yes: )

You like?

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
02-12-2009, 17:33
Like an Org Historical Battles Competition?

We have had some discussion on this, but without more knowledge of what exactly is in the game (and what might need to be created), it is hard to proceed. But it is my intention to set up a sub-forum for each land and sea battle challenge (one added every month), each a separate ongoing score challenge contest (with badges :yes: )

You like?

It could work I think Tomi!:rtwyes:. Do you mean Actual Normal MP or the MP campagain by the way?

Tomisama
02-13-2009, 02:15
It could work I think Tomi!:rtwyes:. Do you mean Actual Normal MP or the MP campagain by the way?Hmm, could be both!

I was thinking to recreate Yorktown, Trafalgar, Waterloo, etc.

But the campaigns would work also.

Anything that can be scored can be made into a contest.

It won’t be long now and we will have some answers on what is in the game, and what’s not.

Then we can plan our connection to what is, and our creation of what’s not :grin: