PDA

View Full Version : Online Competition Overall Victor

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
02-13-2009, 16:33
What was the Online Competition Overall Victor badge and the other award to be used for? Just curious.

Tomisama
02-15-2009, 15:54
What was the Online Competition Overall Victor badge and the other award to be used for? Just curious.
The single Katana was given in recognition for the highest scoring player on specific custom battlefield.

The dual Katana was presented to the player with the “most” specific custom battlefield wins.

The Champion of the Org Samurai Warlords Custom Battlefield Multiplayer Competition was CBR.

:bow:

I hope to arrange something similar for Empire Multiplayer, an Org Historical Battles Competition. This time sub-forum based, with a new historical battle presented for competition every month.

By the way Wars, I must apologize for turning away your idea for a clan recruitment sub-forum at Empire Multiplayer. I was wrong, it is truly a great idea, and I will be asking to get it set up shortly.

:2thumbsup:

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
02-15-2009, 19:15
Thanks for the explation Mr.Tomi! :builder:

No need to send a apology Tomi! I just proposed a idea, and no hard feelings if you didn't like it. You the boss :clown::crown:.

:bow: