PDA

View Full Version : Honestly seeking enlightenment

Del
10-22-2002, 01:25
OK, I'm not sure if this is going to be closed or moved or whatever, but I'm not involved in this at all, I'm just trying to understand a few things.

Please explain to me, who gives a flying fuck if Tera did infiltrate some clans, if indeed he did?? There are a couple of major points my tutors might address.

(1) What the hell kind of stakes are there in this clan thing anyway? What are they fighting over? Are they still going for high honor? Is there a prize? And what effect could an infiltrator have? Would he gather info, sew dissent, what??? These, I'm sure, sound like silly questions, but never having been involved with the Total War clan system and only playing online here and there, I really don't know the answers.

Actually, that's the big major point. If someone can answer me that, I might be able to get a clear picture of what the flip is going on here. I have some other things I prolly could right now, but will not in the interest of an open mind, and may never in the interest of keeping myself out of the whole bizness.

Del

TosaInu
10-22-2002, 02:24
Konnichiwa Del san,

Please visit a clansite to find out.

Ja mata
TosaInu

Topic closed.