PDA

View Full Version : Behaviors....

JeRrYgArCiA
07-20-2002, 10:30
If you don't mind me saying so, most people online are stuck up a-holes, that only care about winning. for example, i was in a 4v4, and i made a mistake, and apoligized for it many times, but i was still bashed like hell for it, another example is these so called 'vets' thinking they are invincible and blame their loosing on their allies, when they infact are the ones that mostly contributed to the loss of their team. this makes me angry, cuz im supposedly a newb, but ive been playing for quite some time, since original shogun first came out, to be exact. And i admit im definitily not a 'good' player but ive had my moments, but still after being here for a long time, im treated like a good for nothing newb. don't get me wrong, no flaming to anybody is intended but im just tellin it like it is.

-jerry

tootee
07-20-2002, 11:36
hi jerry. u r the one who took 12guns+4cav in a 4v4 we have just now? great fun to play with u.

Dont take the things u mentioned to heart. It pretty normal human action and reaction, in work, in game and in sex http://www.totalwar.org/ubb/tongue.gif

Just keep playing and improving. If those concerned do not wanna ally u, just pop into another game, or gimme a yell if I'm in and I'll join u in battle.

------------------
tootee the goldfish,
headmaster of Shogun-Academy (http://shogun-academy.tripod.com)
------------------

[This message has been edited by tootee (edited 07-20-2002).]

JeRrYgArCiA
07-20-2002, 13:40
thank you, tootee, nice to see there's someone thats polite. next time i see you online, make sure you remind me to play one of the 12gun/4 horse games, they are great fun.

From your loving friend,
Jerry

Rokkaku
07-20-2002, 16:55
ever tried a 16 gun game, i cant remember who i played it with, it was great gerat fun, absolute hell, but great fun try that!

07-20-2002, 18:23
Remember this is a general forum for updates around the ORG. Not how people act between each other - I'm only allowing the other threads to stay open until the matter between the ORG staff is solved.

Sorry then, thread closed.