PDA

View Full Version : Mod:Turns per year

Mailman653
03-21-2009, 17:22
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=240167
You'll need a hex editor and a new campaign but many are saying it works. :book:

pevergreen
03-22-2009, 03:04
Any idea if historical events and such are delayed?

Build times and stuff are out of whack though..

Suraknar
03-23-2009, 06:01
First thanks for the Mod, I really like it, and it is funny that CA keeps missing the pace...ETW should have been 4 turns a year imho, plays much better without feeling rushed.

Events are based on year not number of turns so its all good.

Building queues I do not care, I like it by default, I don't want things to take longer to build I just want to be able to play longer.

Requires a new Campaign, won't work with saves, I restarted one.

Seasons go 2 Summer 2 winter, would have been great if the game actually reflected 4 Seasons, but maybe it is something we can Mod down the line with appropriate graphics...

Skott
03-24-2009, 03:30
I'm curious if anyone has tried 3 turns per year? I'm wondering how that works out for the game play.

Suraknar
03-28-2009, 17:08
It works too...does 2 winters and 1 summer thought, but I beleive this can be adjusted now with the ESF Editor.

Beskar
03-28-2009, 20:17
I love this mod. It makes me feel secure that I got the time to do the things I want to do. Even though I could probably do everything within the normal 200 turns, for some weird reason, turns seem to fly and there is a nagging concern that it might finish before I am finished with the file.