PDA

View Full Version : What about the first public beta release?

Cyril Bianco
03-25-2009, 07:28
Hi everybody,:)

Are you still compilling the first public beta demo? have you decided what will be implemented in it?

Do you have an idea of when you can release it?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Cyril.

Wundai
03-25-2009, 19:51
No mate, afraid not. Thats a bummer I know, but most of the team is still un-accounted for including the mod-leader.

One good thing is that Seijitai is sending me most of the mod by real 'mail' not virtual, since he has viruses on his computer or something. Well in anyway thats progress, since I will have about 95% of the mod compiled by then.

I'll see what Seijitai says, if he and I just decide on the elements of the first Beta, this might speed things up a bit, I'll also try another PM to Kagemusha(our mod leader)

Cyril Bianco
03-25-2009, 20:26
Hi wundaï:yes:

thanks for this quick reply.

That's good news anyway, one can see that you progress.

freindly yours,

cyril.

Wundai
03-25-2009, 20:59
My pleasure to inform still :beam:

Hey don't you fan-people try to intercept that mail coming from Belgium to Holland ya hear :laugh4:

antisocialmunky
03-26-2009, 15:10
That's too bad. How many people are still active on this thing?

leonn
03-26-2009, 15:53
im beginning to wonder if your the only one left!have the rest of them been kidnapped by aliens or something?and thank you for taking the time to reply.

Wundai
03-26-2009, 15:56
No problem,

About 3 people are active at this moment, others through PM's and mailing.

Raz
03-28-2009, 09:52
I'd still be active in this mod but I haven't received any new info. I was one of the sound guys if anyone remembers... :sweatdrop:

Wundai
03-28-2009, 11:20
Auch! that must have been before my time :laugh4:

Harkonnen
03-28-2009, 11:46
Je,je,je... I think that the Ran no Jidai team is something confuse and chaotic... like the Sengoku Jidai era.

Cyril Bianco
04-02-2009, 05:36
Hi everybody, :)

Personnaly I am not so pessimist. Over the last few months one can see that there has been progress even if is true it's slow.

And the fact that wundai has 95 % of the mod compilled on his computer is very good news, it proves that the main work is done and that the mod will end up coming out.

More than chaotic I have the feeling that the moding team is a bit too perfectionist ( from the sight of the screenshots of very good level ). That's good for the quality of the mod but it is hard to wait that much.

May be it would be a good idea not to try to keep on improving the mod but just finishing it (at least the public beta, details can be fixed afterward ).

Of course it is just a suggestion, as I am not involved in the development, due to my lack of computer skills.

See you,

Freindly yours,

Cyril.

leonn
04-02-2009, 15:02
what he above said.im just worried in case everybody involved moves to mars or die's or something.i just wish we could help!

Cyril Bianco
04-02-2009, 20:11
Ho leonn:)

I am afraid your right:oops:

I have the clue: they don't move to mars, they discovered a stargate:egypt: and spend their time in a galaxy far far away:laugh4:

Now they have become jedis so they are no longer interested by japanese warfare:no:

Such a pain!

Try to survive this Leonn:yes:

Cyril.

Note to the modding team: I fear that if you don't release soon a public beta, such desperate post will flourish on this forum. waiting drive people mad and they talk foollish:wall:

PS : of course I am jocking:clown:

Wundai
04-03-2009, 07:29
Not that we have much of a choice at this point, since we are totally dependant of the Belgium Postal Services :laugh4:

Cyril Bianco
04-03-2009, 08:47
Hi wundaï:beam:

Good news it's depending on Belgium post service:yes:

Thanks god you don't live in a third world country like my father who lives in Cameroun.

Sending something by real mail to countries like that is just useless, I experienced it.:no:

And I doubt you are fluent in Swaeli :inquisitive:

Best regards,

Cyril.

antisocialmunky
04-03-2009, 16:15
Whatever happened to Kagemusha anyways?

Wundai
04-03-2009, 20:07
Ah Kagemusha, well what can I say, he still posts on the guild and TWC occasionaly.

PM'ed him a few days ago about what he wanted in the beta and what not. No replies as of yet.

Still swamped in work I guess, what I do know is that his motto always has been that he rather spends his time working on the campaign coding for the mod than chatting about it :yes:

Cyril@ Would be nice to be fluent in Swaeli :D