PDA

View Full Version : Mod about Sweden

rogerman
03-25-2009, 16:37
Hi all!

Im havent still bought the game but I watched a youtube-video of Empire land battle displaying the army of my country; sweden. Historically sweden was known for their aggressive kings and war on many fronts. However I am, sorry to say, disturbed with the 'unique' qualities of the swedish infantry.
I would definitely like to see more yellowish in their uniforms. Historically the uniforms varied to show which part of Sweden the particular regiment came from but the best troops, called 'karoliner', had standardised uniforms of blue and yellow. How is it possible to get them ingame? a mod?

Secondly, and perhaps more important, is the voiceacting. As a ex-conscript I know how effective and encouraging an officer can sound on the battlefield, sadly when klicking on the unit I rather feel embarrased about the voices and not empowered at all! Is it possible to mod this? I dont wanna conqour the world with infantry singing: "infanteriiiiiiiiiiiii" like a crying 10-year old boy!

Takes away much of the excitement of zooming close to the action :thumbsdown:

Any other swedes who have the same concerns?

:help:

/Rogerman

Mailman653
03-25-2009, 22:53
I'm sure i've seen at least one or two Swedish uniform mods, check the threds on here for some links to the TWC forums. In regards to the voices, it's quite possible, although atm I think you might have to recored your own voice. I think the sound files are in .wav format.