PDA

View Full Version : I am loving ETW mp

tgi01
03-27-2009, 22:21
Well just to prove Gollum wrong - here is the thread ...

Why Im loving ETW mp ...

1. You can actually log in every time you want ... and noone steals your name ...
2. Last time I received stars was in kindergarten ...
3. Sweden is playable ...~D
4. Denmark isnt ....:laugh4:
5. Paolai is playin naval battles dont have to worry bout him ...
6. Quick battle gave me 4 mortars ... and the other dude got a field arty...
7. Its much easier to learn the stats for 2 units than for 120 in mtw ...
8. You dont have to waste time on trying to select a good 2 vs 2 map ...

TGI

gollum
03-27-2009, 22:24
i thought this would be nasty... but that goes beyond all imagination...:laugh4:

:thumbsup:

Tomisama
03-27-2009, 23:02
I love Empire multiplayer, especially Quick Sea Battles, and quality Land 4v4s.

I am having a great time playing and watching the community grow and firm up.

There is no doubt in my mind that no matter what problems there are now with this game, that in a short time you will be hard pressed to find anyone who will not agree that this is the best game on the planet, bar none!

Attitude is a matter of maturity. Children cry for what the want, adults work with what they have, and try to make it better.

Postino
03-29-2009, 02:16
Having been shut out from mp in RTW due to a patch and MTW2 cause I torr...um, lost the code- I AM LOVIN' ETW MP!

1)I finally figured out how to use a gun line!

2)We got ships...SHIPS!!1! How long have we been asking?

3)There are lots of places to hide from artillery, it's called physics noobs!

4)ETW was good enough to make me come back here!

5)5th times the charm!

6)Steam isn't gamespy!

tgi01
03-29-2009, 08:19
6)Steam isn't gamespy!

think ya managed to time your post so that the moderators are sleeping :smash: ...

good thinking ...

TGI

gollum
03-29-2009, 13:16
Originally posted by tgi01
good thinking ...

multiplayer tactics :laugh4:

Thermal
03-29-2009, 20:48
I love it because I keep winning land battles and I don't know how :idea2: I only ever play as maratha so far and I love them! :laugh4:

Postino
03-29-2009, 21:57
think ya managed to time your post so that the moderators are sleeping :smash: ...

good thinking ...

TGI

BUSTED!

Yun Dog
03-31-2009, 00:40
I agree

I am loving MP too

yes there are some problems that need some ironing out

but as a measure, previous titles I have not been able to get my local gaming buddies interested in or have successful games without it crashing etc etc

this one (thx to steam) I can see when and whos playing

and have had several good mp battles - and successful gaming nights

something that previous TW games had not been able to achieve

also for the more serious players there is access to voip which clearly some teams are already taking advantage of

and the ability to add AI players can add some variability to the game rather than u vs me for every game

so by my personal measures ETW MP has some promise

:charge:

Kenchi_Sulla
04-05-2009, 21:10
It´s good because mp is actually playable after one patch.... means they can improve on the game, not the stability

phunkbot
04-15-2009, 15:15
had a break from playing E:TW for few weeks and yesterday when I came back i decided to give MP a try just for a little bit. Now I don't see how will Russia finish taking the world over any time soon :)

I have a question for you people though - is quick battle always a siege battle? I've fought 5 or 6 quick battles and each time I had to attack a fort / city with walls type of structure.

tgi01
04-15-2009, 18:40
had a break from playing E:TW for few weeks and yesterday when I came back i decided to give MP a try just for a little bit. Now I don't see how will Russia finish taking the world over any time soon :)

I have a question for you people though - is quick battle always a siege battle? I've fought 5 or 6 quick battles and each time I had to attack a fort / city with walls type of structure.

I played only once but it was a standard land battle ...

TGI

Jochi Khan
04-15-2009, 20:14
I've played two Quick Battles and both were Sieges.