PDA

View Full Version : The Lordz Modding Collective Recruiting

Von_Clausewitz
03-31-2009, 03:32
Hi gents,

The Lordz Modding Collective who brought us amazing titles like Napoleonic total war 1, American civil war total war, both mods of medieval 1 total war and Napoleonic total war 2 mod for Rome total war are now looking for modders specifically skinners.
If you are an expereince skinner and would like to work with the Lordz on their new releases for Empire total war please contact me at by email through the guild or through www.napoleonics.eu

Best regards,

Von_Clausewitz

Megas Methuselah
03-31-2009, 07:41
Kool. I await with great anticipation for you future works, Lordz team. You guys never dissapoint me. :smile:

Von_Clausewitz
04-01-2009, 05:08
Thank you.
The Lordz Modding Collective really needs a skinner now so modding can go at a decent speed, so any of you skinners out there please drop me a line.

VC

Mailman653
04-01-2009, 05:18
Have you tried the TWC forums? Unforuntely not a whole lot is going on here at the org in regards to modding. Except for a handfull of people on here, the real modding frenzy is going over at TWC.

I'm still thinking about it myself, I love skinning stuff but The Lordz work is top notch, I don't think I'd be able to produce high quality stuff with my modest skills. :book:

Von_Clausewitz
04-01-2009, 05:26
Have you tried the TWC forums? Unforuntely not a whole lot is going on here at the org in regards to modding. Except for a handfull of people on here, the real modding frenzy is going over at TWC.

I'm still thinking about it myself, I love skinning stuff but The Lordz work is top notch, I don't think I'd be able to produce high quality stuff with my modest skills. :book:

Well if you decide on it let me know, i can put you in contact with the Lordz skinners and see. Maybe you are just too modest :)

VC

NagatsukaShumi
04-01-2009, 22:03

For now, I intend to draft up some ideas to get modding going on the Org again, because we had a thriving community once.

pevergreen
04-02-2009, 03:46
For now, I intend to draft up some ideas to get modding going on the Org again, because we had a thriving community once.

:applause:

:bow:

robpa
12-30-2009, 05:37
I would like to pay you guys a few bucks ot make a trainer for me. Is this possible?