PDA

View Full Version : Mythology: Total War requesting permission to use Blue Lotus models and skins

Beren Erchamion
04-01-2009, 21:00
From the MYTHOLOGY: TOTAL WAR team:

First, let me say on behalf of my team that we are very impressed with the work and the skill of the BLTW team! Great job.

Quetzalcoatl, leader of Mythology: Total War, has requested that I ask the Blue Lotus: Total War team for permission to use some BLTW units. We will definitely need the dragon models, as well as a few others--I cannot say for sure how many models we will need, but probably only a very few. All models we borrow will be reskinned and probably edited in 3dsMax as well.

Here is a link to our forum: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=767

Thank you,

Beren Erchamion from the Mythology: Total War Team

kitagata
04-02-2009, 03:40
I've been providing work on BL on and off for a while, and am not official in any way, but I think the policy has been to share the work. Maybe we could trade. I've been following your mod for a while and thought the various winged men units could be turned into tengu. Some of the others could just as easily be used for other critters.
While I don't speak for Rinsui, and he's the word on this, is there any chance you guys could return the favor and share a unit or two?

Best of luck on Mythology, by the way. Love the minotaurs and centaurs.

The Holy Pilgrim
04-02-2009, 05:29
I will ask Quetz for his advice and Beren or I will tell you as soon as we get feedback from him.:thumbsup:

I am a big fan of this mod and I hope you and Rinsui and all of the other members will be able to release a fully functional campaign.:beam:

Btw, I also pm'ed Rinsui about this aroud 3:00pm today so he will know about this little trade offer.

Beren Erchamion
04-02-2009, 16:54
I am certain that our mod leaders will approve of this. Thank you very much!

attila_of_nazareth
04-02-2009, 19:41
hi ladies :laugh4:

i am glad to share and i have pm’d kitagata with a link to the myth beta for model sharing. :yes:

The Holy Pilgrim
04-02-2009, 22:09
Just to let you guys know, we are completely reworking myth and those maodels may or may not be used but please still ask Quetz if you can use them as I have no rights as to dcide the trading policies between the groups as I am just a messenger and coder.:beam: