PDA

View Full Version : Some news

Wundai
04-19-2009, 19:25
Hello Community,
For the people who still come here anyway, after I have received Seiji's package I'll spread it to the community as a first beta.

And after that I am quitting the mod.

It has been a fun ride, Ran No Jidai has given me the basics for modding and I am ofcourse forever grateful to the people with which I started and the people who joined after that.

Special thanks to Taneda, TomteofDoom, Seijitai and Kagemusha

Community has also been great in support positive and negative hehe

Keep all the buildings I made as long as some kind of credit is given

I am tellin you people beforehand, to get used to the news for after the beta comes out.

Wundai

antisocialmunky
04-20-2009, 04:54
Its been a great ride, man. Good job seeing it through the end and I will be following all under heaven. Good luck and may the Belgium Mail be swift. :)

Wundai
04-20-2009, 07:33
Thanks mate :beam:

Hope to see you on the All Under Heaven forums in that case

leonn
04-21-2009, 15:05
thanks for all the help you have freely given,good luck in all that you do.i will of course catch up with you at all under heaven.cheers.

Wundai
04-21-2009, 15:45
Thanks mate :)

Cheers

Vlad The Impaler
04-29-2009, 09:34
Wundai, thank you very much for your work at RNJ, it will be a great mod and your contribution was great. :bow:
Good luck in your future endeavours. I am watching those mod forums and also that is a mod that I am eagerly expect.

Wundai
04-29-2009, 11:34
Thanks Vlad :)

I'm expecting it to be great as well :bow:

Raz
05-02-2009, 14:25
I don't mind if you leave the mod, just as long as you don't leave the Org.
Haha. ~:joker:

Seriously, this is certainly news, Wundai. It's good that you've stuck with the mod for as long as you did - 'til the end... well, as much of an end that we can expect (seriously, I doubt we'll see a 'final' product).

Wundai
05-02-2009, 19:44
Well at least a First Beta, I can be sure about that :2thumbsup: heh, after that I'm not with RNJ anymore, but yes I'll still be around the org, maybe with the time given I can join that Sengoku Jidai game :laugh4:

leonn
05-06-2009, 14:22
yes,at least we will have something.i get the feeling we wont see much more either.thanks anyway wundai

Yoshitsune
05-26-2009, 11:43
Good luck with your projects. The "All Under Heaven" (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1026) mod for M2 Kingdoms certainly looks extremely interesting with its setting in 12th/13th century SE asia and Japan.

Cyril Bianco
05-26-2009, 12:10
Hi wundai:)

Did you finally receive the package from Saiji by then?

And good luck for your next modding project!

Best regards,

Cyril.

Wundai
05-26-2009, 19:44
Hey Cyril Bianco,

Well some stuff has happened, I'm afraid I neglected to update the Guild with this information as well :(

Kagemusha, has found time to work on the mod after a long period of RealLife stuff, so at this point Seijitai HAS send him all the mod files, and Kagemusha, our mod-leader, will do the compiling, not me :)

All this file transfering happened last week, and Kage has taken over at this time.

When he gives more news about the status of compiling I promise I will keep the Guild updated.

Truth is I assumed the fans of the Guild that still come here, also come to the TWC forum..it seems I was wrong ;)

Vlad The Impaler
05-27-2009, 08:30
that's great news, it seems we will not expect to long for the beta :2thumbsup:

thank you very much Wundai!:bow:

Wundai
05-27-2009, 09:08
Dozo :bow:

Oh and Yoshitsune, I saw your comment a little late, thanks mate, and yes thats the reason I joined the project, just imagine almost all of Asia playable on M2TW in a campaign map, a dream come true ;)

Cyril Bianco
05-27-2009, 17:48
Hi all:)

Thanks for your reply wundai. We all understand you are buzy.

Cyril.

myroind09
11-22-2009, 10:55
Some more news: Another member of the IT BOD, Jodi Mann, just resigned:

Cyril Bianco
11-22-2009, 11:29
Hi myroind09:)

Thanks a lot to give us some news, even if it is a bad one.

To be honest I thought everybody had already left the Ran No jidai modding team, as even the senior modder don't come here anymore.:embarassed:

I have little hope to see even a first public beta coming out.:sweatdrop:

But maybe we'll have some day a nice surprise!

See you all,

Cyril.

Wundai
11-22-2009, 19:18
Ehm check the other threads Cyril..

IT BOD? Jodi Mann? never heard of these names..
Maybe before my time or sumthin. :juggle2:

Cyril Bianco
11-22-2009, 21:45
Hi wundai:)

Nice to here from you,

Sorry, I indeed didn't think things were moving on and stopped checking for new threads.

I think you have pleased many people with you work in progress list:2thumbsup:( and me of course)

Best regards,

Cyril.

Wundai
11-23-2009, 08:50
Haha good to hear, I am glad :)