PDA

View Full Version : Mp Campaign

Swoosh So
05-04-2009, 10:41
How many of you guys are planning on playing mp campaigns regular when ca release them? I may try and build a compeditive or just a friendly community or maybe both ;) around these as im sure ill be hooked on them!

Krasturak
05-04-2009, 17:29
Krast votes "Gah!" ... only reasonable option in poll.

Good luck with mp campaign, if it is good, well, that would be good.

CanCritter
05-04-2009, 18:21
TW....promiseing ya'll a MP Campain every year since 2000...if nothing else thier consistant liars....

Swoosh So
05-04-2009, 20:09
Well yes but tbh i have never seen them publicly commit to one as strongly, to back down on it now would be a pr disaster for them.

KrooK
05-04-2009, 21:49
hehe Swoosh - prepare fur
time to hunt wolf ;)

The Hun
05-04-2009, 21:50
Good luck to you Swoosh So.
MP campaign has been a request since Shogun but I feel if CA would call the bluff MP campaign would be no great success. Just an opinion, I may be wrong. Easier linking to other players would be needed too, like a lobby.

Ishmael
05-05-2009, 10:32
Yep, but i'll only play friends and family-being utterly clobbered by complete strangers is too much for me :no:

Kalle
05-05-2009, 10:46
Does this mean you have the game now Swoosh?

Kalle

Nobunaga
05-05-2009, 13:36
seems that CA have done/ is doing a pretty good job on ETW... I will wait for the expansion anyways... By that time the game would have stabilized and I would have got my new PC :egypt:

CanCritter
05-05-2009, 17:58
ld be more than happy to eat my words and appoligize if they do manage it...would be a ton of crap to work out not to mention haveing everyone on a similar playing field re computers and speed ect...it would be a tough challenge....one that would require deep pockets and manpower to solve but in the end the return would be limitless re all the opportunities to branch the engine out

The Hun
05-05-2009, 21:08
And time too CanCritter do not forget time. Can anyone give such time?

Swoosh So
08-29-2009, 08:08
Any sign of the mp campaign yet?

Tsavong
08-30-2009, 16:09
They said that the multiplayer campaign is coming out in beta form for Empire at some point.

The MP Campaign for Empire has always been a beta product. However, despite it simply being a test of the technology we still want it to be fun and enjoyable, something that's worth your time and our effort. So we've been working on it since release, building it to a state where its stable enough to beta test by you all and is indeed a great deal of fun to play. The MP Campaign Beta has not been forgotten, work is ongoing and it will be released before Napoleon allowing us time to absorb your comments and feedback (Which is ultimately the point of a public beta). To stress: Empire's MPC Beta is still under development and will be coming shortly it has not been dropped or forgotten and will be available soon.

http://shoguntotalwar.yuku.com/topic/53425/t/The-Update.html?page=4

pevergreen
09-01-2009, 02:35
Good.

We can hold them to that then.

And watch them miss the target, I'm sure.

A1_Unit
09-12-2009, 01:01
What target? They just say coming soon.:inquisitive: