PDA

View Full Version : Explain it to the idiot. Please

Vasiliyi
06-02-2009, 03:52
Ok, so ive already tried installing this mod twice, both times EPIC FAIL. But I think im installing it incorrectly.

What I did was create a copy of the 'bi' folder in the RTW folder and pasted it to Users where I keep EB, then I tried to download IB to that folder.... im guessing its totally off.

Anyways, can someone, in really really really "easy" terms explain to me how to download it? Infact, i will give you one of my balloons to the first one to explain it well enough for me. Thanks very much.

Megas Methuselah
06-02-2009, 06:29
Yes. Explain.

Vasiliyi
06-02-2009, 06:29
Ok, so i got it to download, In program files, but now when i go to play maincampaign it asks me to "select one of the following" as an error. Also when I exit out it this shows up.

Unexpected script error in IBFD/data/world/maps/campaign/Barbarian_invasion/descr_strat txt. at line 28 column 1.
Expected start date of campaign or battle

Please help?

Ambakaro
06-07-2009, 16:41
You install IB (RR) like any other mod. Just point the installer to the root folder (which is Activision/Rome - Total War, or Activision could be replaced by Creative Assembly depending on when you bought the game). The installer will run intself, then do the same for the patch...