PDA

View Full Version : AUM shotgunners=crash?

Prussian to the Iron
06-12-2009, 19:02
im using the AUM mod (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=250655) and everything is going fine. however, whenever i try to use blunderbuss shotgunners, it always crashes upon loading the battle. how can this be fixed?

also: all grenades have been taken from the mod; it said how to add thme back in, but it showed only prussian giant grenadiers, and elite euro grenadiers. are there any other normal grenadier units i can add greandes to? and where?

pevergreen
06-13-2009, 00:37
For your first problem, you are better off asking the mod creator.

For the second, try having a look around for anything that should have grenades.

Prussian to the Iron
06-13-2009, 01:49
i found the issue; incidentally, the creator released the version with the working shotgunners the day after i downloaded the mod :P

the second one: i guess it automatically did it or something. once i added grenades to euro_elite and prussian_giant, it gave grenades to all the other grenadier units.

if i gave grenades to a non-grenade unit (such as sikh infantry or miltia, just as examples) would it let them use greandes, or would i also have to add the animation to them? if i have to add the animation, then screw it.

pevergreen
06-13-2009, 14:23
if i gave grenades to a non-grenade unit (such as sikh infantry or miltia, just as examples) would it let them use greandes, or would i also have to add the animation to them? if i have to add the animation, then screw it.

I don't actually know. I haven't tried this yet.