PDA

View Full Version : Question to Jack: MP maps

Cheetah
07-01-2009, 23:39
I am sure you are well aware of the problem of limited MP maps. What is puzzling for me that in SP we have the most beautful, gorgoeus maps in the whole series of TW history. I love to play SP battles just for the maps, especially in America. Very nice rolling terrain with nice features, farms, small forests etc. These maps would be excellent for MP.
Would it be that difficult to grab a dozen or so SP maps, put the approriate deployment zones on them and put it in the next patch?

Jochi Khan
07-01-2009, 23:53
An excellent idea. :2thumbsup:

Tomisama
07-02-2009, 00:31
Not to put even the smallest shadow on the brilliance of this suggestion, but the option has been available since the beginning. In fact the solution is so perfect it would almost seem that it has been intentionally avoided.

However, this is so disturbing that I won’t entertain the thought of it for even a moment longer.

Godspeed the mappack :charge:

subadai
07-31-2009, 14:16
We Desperatly need more maps

My opinion is that Sega will release them as DLC and charge us for them as they have with the additional units.

It surley would not be technically difficult to add some maps i really dont understand why they havent. The problem with the community map packs is they do not allow you to also play the vanilla maps when used

Regards

Subadai

Cheetah
08-01-2009, 14:18
There will be no maps, here https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=119530 I explain why.

Jack, this is a joke, please at least respond something. I know that maps are not your responsibily but you are the one reading this forums. Also, you should be aware that you are wasting your time with unit rebalancing. No amount of rebalancing can help the fact that people are utterly bored with the exisiting maps.